Mercy Hospital Cassville
- 94 Main Street
Mercy, one of the 25 largest U.S. health systems, serves millions annually with nationally recognized quality care and one of the nation’s largest Accountable Care Organizations. Mercy is a highly integrated, multi-state health care system including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient and urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 3,400 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners, as well as more than 40,000 co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- Named one of the top five large U.S. Health Systems for four consecutive years by IBM Watson Health
- Named as a 2018 Top 20 Best Practices in Patient Satisfaction award recipient by the National Rural Health Association
- Named in 52 Great Health Systems to Know by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehab program certified by American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Named “Most Wired” by American Hospital Association for health information technology
- Recognized by the American College of Cardiology in the 2021 U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” issue for commitment to hospital care for heart patients.