Orthopaedic Associates offers the expertise and experience of Board-certified specialists in Central California. With care and compassion, our surgeons take the time to get to know our patients, to carefully diagnose the source of the problem and to develop a treatment and recovery plan specific to your needs. Our surgeons are trained in minimally invasive techniques, including joint replacements and arthroscopic procedures on the shoulder, elbow, hip and knee, and small-incision approaches for fracture care. Minimally invasive techniques help speed recovery and generally result in minimized pain.
We are proud to provide surgical procedures at Sequoia Surgery Center and Kaweah Delta Medical Center, which is recognized for its low infection rates.
KAWEAH HEALTH is the largest hospital in Tulare County and the only hospital in Visalia. We offer a variety of services including comprehensive cardiac care, open heart surgery, neurosurgery, minimally invasive operations, and more.
- Service area covers Tulare and Kings counties – 600k+ population
- 613-Beds; Level III Trauma Center and Stroke Center
- 5k deliveries annually; Valley Children’s provides NICU and Pediatric inpatient coverage
- 74-Bed ED with 95k+ visits annually
- Opportunity to care for a large underserved population
- Affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Heart and Vascular Institute
- Healthgrades 2020 - America’s 250 Best Hospitals
- Healthgrades 50 Best Cardiac Surgery Programs in America 2018-2021
- Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care Award 2020-2021
- Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Pulmonary Care Award 2014-2021
- Other Honors & Accreditations
Visalia, CA is located in the heart of the Central Valley and is referred to as the Gateway to the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. Conveniently located between San Francisco and Los Angeles, Visalia is known for its rich agriculture, delicious dining, and its warm and welcoming small town charm. Visalia offers the unique combination of affordable housing, easy commute to work, a family friendly community and economic opportunity.
There are an average of 275 sunny days per year in Visalia! In the summer, temperatures range from the upper 90's during the daytime and drop to the low 80's in the evening. Our winter climate is mild. The average temperature in the early mornings and evenings is in the low 40's and during the daytime in the upper 50's.
In addition to our central location and California weather, there are also a wide-array of activities locally that you'll have easy access to enjoy. There are several lakes, two major rivers and reservoirs for fishing and boating. Three major ski resorts also are nearby, offering some of California's best downhill and cross-country skiing.
For more information about Visalia, please visit the links below.
City of Visalia
Chamber of Commerce
Tulare County Symphony
Imagine U Museum