- 4600 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy,
Amazing facilities and technology | Amazing health professionals | Amazing compassion and care
As the only regional campus dedicated completely to the needs of women and children, we strive to provide complete care, from the examination room to the delivery room to the emergency room.
- Labor and Delivery
- Enjoy an atmosphere of love and support from pregnancy to parenthood
- Only pregnancy navigator in the region
- Recent addition of Linet AVE 2 birthing beds, the first in Acadiana to have these
- Pediatricians, 20 Subspecialist
- Only Pediatric ICU, Level 3 Surgical NICU, Pediatric Emergency Room staffed 24/7 in the region.
- Women's Services
- Cutting-edge health care for the women of Acadiana
- Female specialists to guide, treat and encourage breast cancer patients through their medical journey.
The beautiful community of Lafayette which offers a rich culture with arts, entertainment, and museums. There are also world-famous festivals which are centered around music, food and family. This area is also well known for abundant hunting and fishing. The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch.com named Lafayette, LA as the “Happiest City in America” and it’s no mystery why.
Located in Southwest Louisiana, city population of approximately 125,000 with service area population of over 444,000. Lafayette is located 2 hours west of New Orleans and 3 hours east of Houston.