Piedmont Columbus Regional
- 710 Center Street
Founded in 1836, Piedmont Columbus Regional is a leading healthcare provider in west Georgia serving the Columbus, Ga. area with a network of health and medical services through its two hospital campuses.
Key Hospital Facts:
- Located in Columbus, Georgia and serves patients from 21 surrounding counties
- Midtown Campus is a 583-bed hospital and one of only six regional perinatal centers in the state
- Northside Campus is a 100-bed hospital nationally recognized for delivering outstanding clinical quality and the highest levels of customer service
- 24-hour emergency services plus all major medical, surgical and diagnostic care, including:
- Advanced maternity services and neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Children’s Hospital, which includes a pediatric intensive care unit (PICU)
- Neuroscience center for spine and stroke care
- Surgical Services
- Pediatric emergency department and the region’s only Level II trauma center
- Women’s Care
- Urgent Care
- John B. Amos Cancer Center
- Three Retail Pharmacies
- The Family Medicine Residency Program at Midtown was first in Georgia in 1972 and is one of the first in the southeastern United States
- American Society of Health System Pharmacists accredited pharmacy residency program
The mission of Piedmont Columbus Regional is to promote the health and healing of our patients.About Piedmont Healthcare
It's Time to Get Better
For more than a century, Piedmont Healthcare has been a recognized leader in delivering expert care. Last year, Piedmont served nearly two million patients - performing over 44,000 surgeries, delivering 8,000 babies, providing 471,695 outpatient encounters, completing 235 organ transplants and handling nearly 250,000 emergency room visits. For most, that would be a great track record. For us, it's a good start.
At Piedmont, we believe it's always time to get better.
Time to build on our reputation of excellence and enhance our services to deliver a whole new level of compassionate care, and time for discovering new treatment options while providing technology and tools that give patients the information they need - and the voice they deserve in choosing their healthcare.
Of course, the power of technology will never replace the power of a personal touch. That's why at Piedmont, we build long-term patient relationships and strong connections within our communities. What started as a single hospital a century ago has grown into an integrated healthcare system of 11 hospitals and close to 100 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia.
Piedmont’s purpose to make a positive difference in every life we touch is our Promise, and it governs our delivery of holistic patient-centric care. And we keep this promise every day. From our patients and their families, to our employees, volunteers, vendors and communities – making a positive difference is not just what we do, it’s who we are. Our team is committed to a common set of priorities aimed at creating a one-of-a-kind experience that always puts the patient first.About the Community
Columbus, GA has so much to offer:
Enjoy a lazy river ride in the morning and a wild adventure with class V rapids in the afternoon on the longest urban whitewater course in the world. Take a high adventure on the zip line that crosses the Chattahoochee River from Georgia to Alabama and back again.
Visit the National Infantry Museum and experience 200+ years of history of the U.S. Infantry. Fly to the moon at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center or study distant planets at the Omnisphere Planetarium. Simulators and artifacts from NASA's space program provide a glimpse that are truly out of this world.
Explore your creative side with our arts scene. Visit the Springer Opera House, the State Theatre of Georgia, Columbus Museum, one of the largest museums in the southeast that brings American art and regional history to life, and RiverCenter for the Performing Arts, the centerpiece of the city's new arts and entertainment district.
When you're hungry, no other destination offers more authentic, eclectic southern cuisine!