St. Joseph Medical Center--Tacoma, WA
- 1717 S. J Street
Ob Hospitalist Group is seeking experienced, board certified OB/GYN physicians to join us in our program in Tacoma, WA. We are presently hiring both full time and part time (back-up) hospitalists working between two and nine 24-hour shifts per month. So whether you wish to supplement your private practice income or simplify life by becoming a full-time hospitalist, we invite you to join our team. (This sentence would be dependent on whether or not the position was for both FT & PT. If only one or the other, delete).
The ideal candidate will be a board-certified OB/GYN (MD or DO) who possesses clinical experience, exceptional communication skills, a devotion to providing quality care, and a patient-centric approach. As an Ob Hospitalist you will receive competitive compensation, benefit options, malpractice coverage, and outstanding quality of life. More specifically, Ob Hospitalist Group physician employees receive:
- Competitive hourly rate – rate varies by location.
- Flexibility in scheduling – schedule is completed three months in advance.
- Malpractice coverage – we cover you for all hospitalist work.
- Continuing Education Credits – stay current with training support.
- W-2 Employee – no need to save for taxes.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance.
- Available FSA/HSA Savings and 401(k) Retirement Planning.