St. Mary's Hospital
- 56 Franklin St
Saint Mary’s Hospital is a Catholic, not-for-profit, community teaching hospital that has been serving patients in Waterbury, CT and our surrounding communities since 1909. In 2016, Saint Mary's became part of Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a member of Trinity Health, Livonia, MI, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. From the moment you step inside, you'll notice what makes us different: the warmth and attentiveness of our physicians and nurses, the cleanliness of our facilities, and the way we make patients and their families feel that they are truly being cared for - like a member of our family.
Our commitment to patient safety and satisfaction, dedication to offering the latest in cutting-edge technology, and focus on providing high quality care at the lowest possible cost, makes Saint Mary’s an excellent choice for all your healthcare needs.
Saint Mary’s is proud to offer:
- A wide variety of medical services, educational classes, and patient resources;
- A Level II Trauma Center;
- The only pediatric emergency care unit in the region;
- Award-winning cardiac and stroke care;
- Advanced surgical services including three daVinci® Robotic Surgery Systems;
- Exceptional care that excels in quality, value, and safety; and
- Convenient satellites and affiliates extending from Waterbury to Cheshire, Wolcott, Naugatuck, Southbury, Prospect and Watertown.