- WellMed Texas
WellMed is a physician-led and patient-centric organization. WellMed doesn’t just treat patients when they are sick; we provide coordinated care with an emphasis on prevention that helps our patients live longer and healthier lives. Our care model places you and your patients at the center of the universe.
- Our strong clinical support team includes RNs, LVNs, Medical Assistants, Nurse Educators, Case Managers, Clinic Administrators, Referral Managers, Coders, Centralized Scheduling, Nurse Advice Line, and robust IT.
- We collaborate among our board-certified Primary Care Physicians (IM & FM), Hospitalists, and network of employed and contracted Sub-specialists
- We understand that communication is key with our patients, their families and our staff, especially during transition care (ER-Hospital-Outpatient-Specialists)
- We risk stratify our patients to ensure that our most vulnerable are pro-actively engaged
- We conduct daily clinic huddles to synchronize
- We participate in weekly patient care committee meetings among our Case Managers, Hospitalists, all Clinic Providers, Social Workers, Clinic Administrators, and Home Health to focus on transition care for our hospitalized patients, recent ER visits, and upcoming elective surgeries.
- We enhance our patients’ Life Space when they are not in our clinics, providing community Senior Centers, Home Visits, Free Local Transportation, Supplemental Prescription Plans, respite Caregiver SOS, Palliative Care, Mobile Clinics, Community Volunteering, and the WellMed Charitable Foundation
We take care of you because you take care of our patients.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Semi-Annual Incentive Bonuses that reward Quality
- PTO 160 hours in the first year
- Generous CME and Professional Expense Fund
- 401(k) with partial matching
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase options with six-month look-back
- Professional Development
- Optional Insurance Plans for Life, Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long-term/Short-term Disability Insurance
- Liability Coverage
*Individual compensation may vary by specialty, market, work experience, and other factors. Contact us for details.