West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
- 7305 North Military Trail
West Palm Beach,
About the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
The West Palm Beach VA Medical Center consists of one VHA facility located at 7305 N. Military Trail, West Palm Beach, Florida. The medical center is a general medical, psychiatric and surgical facility. It is a teaching hospital, providing a full range of patient care services, with state-of-the-art technology as well as education and limited research. Comprehensive healthcare is provided through primary care and long-term care in the areas of dentistry, extended care, medicine, neurology, oncology, pharmacy, physical medicine, psychiatry, rehabilitation and surgery. The West Palm Beach VA Medical Center operates a Blind Rehabilitation Center which is the referral center for blind and visually impaired Veterans from throughout the state of Florida. The West Palm Beach VA Medical Center is part of the Sunshine Healthcare Network (VISN 8), which includes facilities in Florida and Puerto Rico.
Community-Based Outpatient Clinics
In addition to our main facility in West Palm Beach, we offer services in six community-based outpatient clinics.
These clinics are located in:
St Lucie PTSD Clinic
To provide easily accessible, quality, compassionate healthcare for eligible Veterans through services at our main campus and at our six community based outpatient clinics. We are proud to give you the best care we can. Our staff is available to assist you with any concerns. Please do not hesitate to ask any member of your healthcare team or any other VA employee about concerns you may have.
To deliver excellence in patient focused, efficient healthcare and be the provider of choice for Veterans.
- Integrity: Act with high moral principle. Adhere to the highest professional standards. Maintain the trust and confidence of all with whom I engage.
- Commitment: Work diligently to serve Veterans and other beneficiaries. Be driven by an earnest belief in VA’s mission. Fulfill my individual responsibilities and organizational responsibilities.
- Advocacy: Be truly Veteran-centric by identifying, fully considering, and appropriately advancing the interests of Veterans and other beneficiaries.
- Respect: Treat all those I serve and with whom I work with dignity and respect. Show respect to earn it.
- Excellence: Strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement. Be thoughtful and decisive in leadership, accountable for my actions, willing to admit mistakes, and rigorous in correcting them.