NP/PA PM&R Inpatient
Aspirus Spine and Neurosciences Institute in Wausau, WI is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Team in providing outstanding care to patients.
- Primary assistant to 1 Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician. Other team members include 3 other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physicians and 1 Physician Assistant.
- Full time opportunity, in clinic and admitting and discharging patients on procedure days.
- No call, weekends or holidays
- 0.9 FTE position – 3/4 of the time is spent on the inpatient unit at the Aspirus Wausau Hospital. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday afternoons are in clinic.
- Approximately 5-6 patients seen per half day in the clinic. Inpatient volumes vary.
- Experienced candidates preferred but strong new grads encouraged to apply.
Join our multidisciplinary group in Wausau, WI. Our members currently include neurosurgery, orthopaedic spine surgery, neurology, physiatry, and neuropsychology. Our goal is to develop, and provide excellence in spine, neuro and rehabilitation care, which is comprehensive and multidisciplinary in approach.
Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health, for the second year, as one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 61 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 470 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is licensed for 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis. For More Information, Visit https://www.wausauchamber.com/
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|