Family Medicine - Oxford, Wisconsin
Aspirus Crossroads Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join their well-established practice.
- Work in an independent setting while still being part of a team including 7 other Family Medicine Physicians in a highly successful practice with flexible practice options with or without OB and Full or part-time.
- Position will include outreach to Portage, Wisconsin (2 days/week at each location).
- Clinic offers in-house EKGs, blood draws, imaging and physical therapist. FNP, RN and CMA support as well.
- Opportunity to teach Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students!
- Competitive salary, plus a complete benefits package including paid time off, paid CME, and much more!
- 60K+ catchment area.
- Be part of our multi-specialty group including: PM&R, Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, General and Orthopedic Surgery, Podiatry, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, Hospital Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
Divine Savior Healthcare's long history began in 1916 when we were created by the Sisters of the Divine Savior. The community of Portage realized that there was a medical need in their community, so they worked in conjunction with the Sisters of Divine Savior to open St. Savior's Hospital. Since then our name has changed, but our mission has remained the same. Divine Savior Healthcare is proud to offer our community a continuum of care. Our organization consists of a hospital, residential facility (Tivoli) and clinics (in Portage, Pardeeville and Oxford).
Divine Savior Healthcare is unique because we place the care of the patient, mind, body and soul as our pivotal cornerstone. We offer patients a comprehensive approach to their health care needs by providing a variety of services, including emergency services, assisted living, pediatrics and rehabilitation services. Why do we do this for our community? "Because life is extraordinary."
Our Compassionate Team
Divine Savior Healthcare is a mission and faith based organization, but at the same time we are inviting to all. Even though we have almost 800 employees, everyone knows each other and when you walk down the hall, people will say hello to you. Not only do we have excellent, highly trained providers, but we also have a very caring staff. Patients who come to Divine Savior Healthcare get to take advantage of both small town care and high technology. We do this for our community “Because life is extraordinary.”
For a 4th year in a row, Aspirus Health has been recognized as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance. We are a system of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 500 providers are located through the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 770,000 lives.
- Enjoy the great outdoors in a community surrounded by lakes, rivers, parks, campgrounds, 2 ski hills and more!
- Quick access to 3 major interstates (I-39, I-90 and I-94).
- Immerse yourself in a thriving city with a historic and retail district alive with activity.
- Take comfort in bringing your family to a family-friendly community recognized statewide for its outstanding public education system.
- Enjoy a quick, 30-minute commute to Madison and only 15 minutes to Wisconsin Dells!
- Take part in living in “the best of both worlds”…small town appeal without the sacrifice of convenience.
- Amtrak station serving Minneapolis and Chicago located in the community. Dane County Regional airport is within 35 minutes.