Radiology Physician - Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Dr. Crockett (Grass Valley)
|Facility:||Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Dr. Crockett - Radiology|
|Address:||155 Glasson Way # 220
Grass Valley, CA
Are you a radiologist with a heart for your community? Do you thrive in a team environment with the comradery of like-minded physicians? Is making a difference in the lives of your patients right up your alley? Is living and working in a quaint rural community at the top of your wish list? If so, please consider joining The Grass Valley Radiology Medical Group (GVRMG) in our conveniently located practice on the hospital campus in Grass Valley, CA.
GVRMG currently seeks a general radiologist to help meet the high radiological services demand in our community. Our opportunity includes:
- A wide-scope general practice located on the hospital campus
- 3 providers in the group-you will be the 4th
- Bread and butter intervention and diagnostic
- No stroke or catheter interventions
- Breast imaging experience a plus
- No fellowship required
- Up-to-date imaging equipment in our practice as well as at the hospital
- MRI and CT at both locations
- PET CT 2 days per week at hospital
- Robust patient referral base
- Catchment area of 100,000 lives with 24% over 65 years or older
- Affiliated with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital (Dignity Health)
- Robust Medicare and commercial payer mix
- Partnership opportunity after first year
- Rich in history and charm, Grass Valley and Nevada County’s many historic buildings, museums, state parks and sites offer a wide array of ways to explore and experience the area
- Less than 90 minutes away from Lake Tahoe where you can go from a sunny beach to a snow-covered slope all in the same day
- Locally owned and award winning restaurants, bistros and café’s
- Charming shops and boutiques appealing to a wide variety of tastes
- Wide variety of festivals and arts/entertainment throughout the year
- Home to over a dozen wineries and tasting rooms
- Closest metro area is Sacramento (57 miles) with a population 500,000
- Closest international airport is in Sacramento (1hr 30mins)
- Climate of year round moderate weather, with warm summers and short winters. Ideal for hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating and skiing, golfing and gold panning!
Here’s a peek into the hospital and the Grass Valley lifestyle:
Is Northern California calling your name? Are you ready to settle into the foothill lifestyle? If so, let’s talk!
This is an opportunity to join a community-based practice affiliated with Dignity Health. In many cases, providers will join an existing single-specialty or multi-specialty medical group (solo options are occasionally available). Physicians in an independent group tend to enjoy both the practice of medicine and the business side of health care. Some benefits of independent practice opportunities include:
- Exposure to and ability to impact all aspects of business operations associated with your practice
- Flexibility to adjust work/life balance to meet your personal and professional needs, since you’re the one running the practice
- Choice of joining an established practice or developing a new independent practice
Dignity Health Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is a 104-bed not-for-profit hospital located in Grass Valley, California. The hospital has been providing compassionate, quality health care to residents and visitors of western Nevada County since 1958. As an affiliate of the nationally recognized Dignity Health system, we ensure the highest standard of health care to our patients and have access to important regional resources throughout the system, including the Dignity Health Heart & Vascular Institute, the Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California and the Dignity Health Cancer Institute of Greater Sacramento.
The natural beauty of Nevada County, combined with the rich history and economic vitality of the area, provides an appealing quality of life that is highly valued by residents and visitors alike. Grass Valley, the largest city in western Nevada County, has a population of just over 12,000 people. Although Grass Valley and the other cities of Nevada County offer a small-town feel, the conveniences and offerings of major metropolitan areas (Sacramento, San Francisco & Reno) are only a short drive away. Our charming historic towns offer fine dining and wine tasting, museums and art galleries, antiques, shopping and a range of cultural attractions. A year-round climate of moderate weather with warm summers and short winters offer outstanding recreational opportunities, including fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, biking, boating, hunting, skiing, golfing, gold panning and camping.
Dignity Health Physician Recruitment
Email: Click Here to Email