FNPs-manage your own panel with our busy practices and earn a fantastic living!
- Non-profit, locally owned, regional network of both hospitals and clinics with primary care physicians, providers and specialists conveniently located throughout the Yakima Valley in WA!
- Primary Care and Specialists working together in the same clinics for better continuum of care and access!
- Strategic growth by adding new service lines and growing established programs!
Welcome to Astria Health, a non-profit, locally owned, regional health system consisting of inpatient hospital care and emergency services, ambulatory surgical care, and a network of primary care /walk-in care and specialty clinics located throughout the Yakima Valley in Central WA. Our goal is ensuring the long-term sustainability of valuable, yet vulnerable, rural –based healthcare delivery systems, many of which are currently threatened in today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment.
We are committed to investing in a continuum of care for the people who live and work throughout Central Washington, and that's why you'll see many of our specialists housed together with primary care providers for better access. Won't you join in our vision to build sustainable, locally-based, healthcare organizations that improve health for those we serve?
As a non-profit entity, every dollar we earn is reinvested into providing quality health care through:
- New or expanded patient care services
- Access to care
- New physician services
- New technologies
- Attracting and retaining engaged professionals who share our vision
WA ranked #2 for best states to live and work in for Nurse Practitioners. (US News and World Report, Becker's Review)
ASTRIA HEALTH CENTERS - with locations throughout the Yakima Valley in beautiful wine country and surrounding views of Mt Adams and Rainier!
We are in an area of need for primary care specialists especially for Family Nurse Practitioners who are looking to contribute to our high standard of care and join our amazing network of providers.
- Excellent compensation package including generous guaranteed base salary based off MGMA standards
- RVU quarterly incentive bonuses for increased earnings potential
- 1-2 yr ramp up
- Non-restrictive, independent, full practice (manage your own panel with no supervision/oversight required by a physician)
- Blend of primary care and urgent care services
- Full spectrum of care seeing all ages
- Full time with flexible scheduling with some clinics offering extended hours and weekend availability
- Opportunity to continue the momentum with established clinics and robust panels (typical volume ranging from 15-22+ pts per day after ramp-up)
- We welcome experienced or new grads for these positions (new grads must have extensive nursing exp with direct patient care preferably in ER, critical care)
- FNP certification –those that have extensive clinical hours in primary care practicum will be highly preferred
- Working with, and sensitive to, a multicultural population in a rural setting is preferred
- Manage your panel the way you want-provider driven practices with admin support
- EMR: Cerner
- Relocation package
- Sign-on/commencement bonuses
- M/D/V/RX and disability with employer contribution
- Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Voluntary critical illness and accident insurance (allstate)
- 401k match
- Generous time off
- CME time and allowance
- Bilingual in Spanish would be great!
If you’re considering a career move to WA, come practice in the heart of wine country and enjoy our calmer lifestyle with patients and a community that truly needs you while still earning a fantastic living!
What comes to mind when you think of WA? Seattle, rain, cold and cloudy? Central WA (Yakima Valley) is quite the opposite! Bet you’ll be surprised to find:
- A growing population and thriving economy (Yakima County over 250,000 residents)
- Over 300 days of blissful sunshine with 4 distinct mild seasons
- Beautiful region located on the sunny-side of the state great for outdoor concerts, shopping, dining, and drive-up espresso stands!
- Every outdoor activity you can think of among some of the most beautiful scenery--rolling hills, vineyards, produce stacked in bins/fruit stands/farmers markets, rivers and lakes, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, hunting, skiing, with spectacular views of Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier while you drive up the valley!
- Calmer lifestyle-balance between work and personal life
- Growing agricultural center and one of the country's most important agricultural hubs
- World class wineries and microbreweries
- Highly rated private and public schools-some with great sports programs, music programs, and academic excellence-high graduating class/college bound. In recent years, several grads from schools in the Lower Valley of Yakima entered into Medical Schools.
- Arts/Sports/Entertainment- The Yakima Symphony, Seasons Performance Hall, concerts, sporting events/venues, museums, Yakima Capital Theatre, Warehouse Theatre Co (local performing arts), local art gallery and much more!
- Low cost of living –some of the most reasonable housing cost in the PNW
- Medical DO school (PNWU)
- Family Medicine Residency program
- Short commute and virtually no traffic!
- We are within a short 3 hour drive to the big 3--Seattle, Spokane, Portland
- Yakima and Tri-Cities (Pasco) airports