PM&R - Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican (Santa Cruz)
|Facility:||Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican - Dominican Hospital|
|Address:||1555 Soquel Dr
Santa Cruz, CA
Work Hard, Play Hard
Coastal Santa Cruz, California
Dignity Health Medical Group – Dominican, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, dhmf.org/dominican, is seeking energetic and team oriented Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physicians to join our collegial and revered team. We are a multi-specialty, physician owned group with more than 100 physicians and advanced practice clinicians and still growing. We are affiliated with Dominican Hospital, a 250-bed hospital, with a 20 bed Acute Rehabilitation Unit, http://dominicanhospital.org
- 50% Inpatient practice
- Interest in doing Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Combination Inpatient and Outpatient practice
- 1:4 Weekend Call
- Clinic, Hospital and Outpatient Surgery Center located in same campus
- Practice with our collegial and revered team of PM&R Physicians, Physician Assistant and Ancillary Staff
Why Join Us?
- Located in sunny Santa Cruz, CA (1-1/2 hours from San Francisco, 45 minutes from San Jose, 50 minutes from Monterey)
- Shareholder opportunity
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
- Salary guarantee period and excellent earning potential based on productivity model
- Sign on, relocation assistance, CME, benefits and annual bonuses for shareholders
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
Dignity Health Medical Group – Dominican is an established physician owned 100+ provider multi-specialty group serving the continuing health care needs of Santa Cruz County. Backed by the rich heritage of Dominican Hospital, Dignity Health Medical Group – Dominican providers are available to provide convenient, personalized care for the community. The group’s affiliation with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health systems, connects it to the highest standard of health care available in Santa Cruz County.
Santa Cruz is known for its beach scene, redwood forests, unique surf and art culture, natural scenic beauty, and friendly and active residents. The weather is mild, with summer temperatures in the mid- 70s and winter temperatures in the mid-50s. The sun shines more than 300 days a year. From the cultural excitement of a world-renowned university and vibrant city, to redwood forests, miles of sandy beaches, and rugged mountains, Santa Cruz is a paradise of contrasts. Downtown Santa Cruz offers a plethora of restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops. In addition, it offers an upscale residential district, historic Victorians, galleries, a modern museum and a vibrant nightlife. There are year-round cultural events for every interest. You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this unique paradise of contrasts.
Dignity Health Physician Recruitment
Email: Click Here to Email