LOCUM Dermatology Opportunity - Atlanta, GA area
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery is seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist to provide Locum Tenens coverage at 2 clinics located north of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Active Georgia License and Board Certification Required
- Dates Needed = June – October 2021
- Schedule Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – Dacula, GA Wednesday – Lawrenceville, GA 8am – 4pm clinic hours with a lunch break
- Case Load = 35 – 40 patients per day
- Required Cases = General Dermatology (No Cosmetics or Excisions)
- Details on Support Staff = Will have 2 MAs for scribe support at both locations
- Credentialing Time = 60 – 90 days
- No Call
Interested Candidates, please submit CV to:
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery’s mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services.
As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals.
We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation.
We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make.
We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes.
We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.