Experienced Dermatology APP (NP or PA) - Jacksonville, Florida
Our thriving, patient-centered, provider-led organization, Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery, is seeking a full-time experienced NP/PA to join our practice in Jacksonville, Florida. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice! Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (minimum of 2 years of experience in Dermatology)
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity Bonus = Uncapped Earning Potential
- Dedicated Certified Medical Assistants
- Full Benefits package
- Opportunity to work alongside top dermatologists in the region with an established brand.
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
Jacksonville is a large city in northeastern Florida where the St. John’s River meets the Atlantic Ocean. It is a fantastic place to live and work with the average year-round temperature of 75 degrees. The area boasts more than 20 miles of wide beaches and 40 miles of the Intracoastal Waterway canal. This regional business hub has many museums, cultural offerings and the largest urban park system in the nation. It is also home to the PGA tour headquarters and the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Interested Candidates, please send a resume to: