FNP/PA Family Medicine Opportunity in Kenansville, NC
**Not Accepting candidates from search firms for this opportunity**
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine - Kenansville are seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their expanding primary care clinic located in Kenansville, North Carolina. Applicants should have experience working in a primary care setting.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Opportunity available due to expansion
- Established practice includes 1 physician and 1 advanced practice provider
- Growing 9-hospital healthcare system
- 100% outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Friday through Monday, 10:30am-7:00pm schedule
- PRN positions are available
- Scheduled and walk-in patients
- Moderate complexity lab onsite
- Full practice support by Vidant Medical Group
- Competitive compensation and benefit package including relocation
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
- Is located 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Offers a cost-of-living below the national average
- Features beautiful, rural scenery and a climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities
- Live in River Landing, a private residential golf community, situated on the southern edge of Duplin county and minutes from Vidant Duplin Hospital - enjoy golf, indoor/outdoor pools, fishing, boating and hiking
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Denise Owens at (252)847-4774 or Denise.Owens@Vidanthealth.com.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|