NP/PA - Family Medicine with newborn call - Medford, Wisconsin
Aspirus Medford Hospital and Clinics in Medford, Wisconsin is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their family medicine team
- Clinic hours: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Full-time; includes newborn call schedule
- Open to 4- or 5-day work week
- Epic EMR is utilized throughout the health system
- We are seeking an experienced APC to join this team
- Extensive nursing experience is a bonus
- Benefit from onsite collaboration with Aspirus Medford Hospital specialties
- Thrive in a community with great schools, fantastic and varied cultural events, and an amazing array of outdoor activities: hiking, biking, boating, hunting, fishing, and snowmobiling
- Malpractice: 100% coverage
- Health and dental insurance: Percentage of premiums paid by Aspirus
- Options for Retirement Plan: 401k, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Generous CME/Dues Allowance
- Relocation: 100% Reasonable & Standard up to $15,000
- Potential for student loan repayment and Sign-On Bonus Options
- Other: Disability/Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance and Flex Spending
Aspirus Medford Hospital is a 25-bed, non-profit critical access hospital that is accredited by the Joint Commission.
Aspirus Medford Hospital ranks among the TOP 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation as identified by iVantage Health Analytics! There are 1,300 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States. At Aspirus Medford Hospital and Clinics they take their role as a health care provider and steward, promoting health, wellness, and giving back to the communities they serve seriously.
Medford, Wisconsin is a quiet, safe small town community in north central Wisconsin with a strong light industrial base offering a reasonable cost of living. Live on a private lake 8 miles from the hospital for less than $250k! Excellent school system and only 45 minutes to Wausau and Marshfield and 2.5 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul. For More Information, Visit http://medfordchamber.org/
For a 4th year in a row, Aspirus Health has been recognized as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance. We are a system of 17 hospitals and more than 80 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|