Psychiatrist in Kentucky - Newly Renovated Clinic
Owensboro Health is seeking BE/BC Psychiatrists
- Newly renovated outpatient clinic to accommodate growth and expanding service area with population draw of 400,000
- Join a group of 3 board certified psychiatrists and 3 APRN's, plus 5 licensed counselors
- Inpatient unit in new hospital accommodates 12 beds
- Currently adult-only practice, but open to child/adolescent
- Robust referral base, be as busy as you want to be
- Opening new I/OP and Geriatric Units - seeking medical director for these initiatives
- Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in clinics and hospital
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site wellness facility in hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2019 - teaching opportunities will be available
- Seeking BC/BE candidates--experienced physicians and those still in training welcome to apply
- $300,000 base salary guaranteed for 2 years, up front bonuses, residency stipends, and student loan repayment assistance available
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 week for CME)
- Cover: liability/malpractice/tail coverage
- Retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more.
Owensboro Health is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that offers a full range of services utilizing the latest technologies and protocols. Locations include the flagship Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, opened in 2013. Other facilities include Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital, regional primary care and specialty clinics, and three new Healthplex locations in surrounding counties.
Each year, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital averages 2,000 births, 73,000 emergency room visits, 18,000 admissions and 500,000 outpatient visits. System wide, the organization has nearly 4,300 employees and 220+ medical providers
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital represents a new era of health care and wellness for the region. The new $350 million dollar hospital and medical office building project features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room.
LIFE IN OWENSBORO
Owensboro sits on the southern bank of the Ohio River and serves as cultural and business hub in the Kentucky-Indiana-Illinois try-state region. A modern and vibrant community that maintains a rich history and traditional charm of a southern American city, Owensboro offers a family-friendly atmosphere, quality educational opportunities, a low crime rate and low cost of living index.
- America's Best Place to Work - CNN/Business Week
- Named "Heat the Music" City in 2019 - Brand USA
- Top City for Millennials - Business Insider