Employed Pulmonary/Critical Care opportunity in Kentucky $400 Guaranteed Base
Owensboro Health Pulmonary-Critical Care Opportunity:
- $400,000 Guaranteed Base Compensation plus productivity incentive
- Stipends / Student Loan Forgiveness available
- Teaching Opportunity - Joint Venture Family Medicine Residency Program with University of Louisville
- A brand-new hospital including a state-of-the-art Bronchoscopy Suite with Anesthesia capabilities
- Pulmonary outpatient clinic attached to the Hospital
- Work with a team of 4 other Owensboro Health employed Pulmonologists with Advanced Practice Clinician support
- One week of call every 5th week with no night or weekend call outside of that week.
- Excellent Thoracic Surgeon program utilizes DaVinci Robotic Surgery Technology
- Fully integrated EMR (epic)
- Navigation Bronchoscopy System
- Endobronchial Ultrasound Capabilities
- Fully Integrative Outpatient Sleep Lab
- 32 Bed ICU
- Learn More: https://www.owensborohealth.org/careers/featured-careers/pulmonarycritical-care/
BECOME AN OWENSBORO HEALTH PULMONOLOGIST
When you are part of Owensboro Health, you become part of a team of more than 200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians who use the latest technologies, innovations and protocols. As an Owensboro Health physician, you also practice in a thriving, 14-county area that is serving a population of 400,000.
Owensboro Health is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that offers a full range of services utilizing the latest technologies and protocols. Locations include the flagship Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, opened in 2013. Other facilities include Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital, regional primary care and specialty clinics, and three new Healthplex locations in surrounding counties.
Each year, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital averages 2,000 births, 73,000 emergency room visits, 18,000 admissions and 500,000 outpatient visits. System wide, the organization has nearly 4,300 employees and 220+ medical providers
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital represents a new era of health care and wellness for the region. The new $350 million dollar hospital and medical office building project features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room.
LIFE IN OWENSBORO
Owensboro sits on the southern bank of the Ohio River and serves as cultural and business hub in the Kentucky-Indiana-Illinois try-state region. A modern and vibrant community that maintains a rich history and traditional charm of a southern American city, Owensboro offers a family-friendly atmosphere, quality educational opportunities, a low crime rate and low cost of living index.
- America's Best Place to Work - CNN/Business Week
- Named "Heat the Music" City in 2019 - Brand USA
- Top City for Millennials - Business Insider