Avera Medical Group, Internal Medicine, Mitchell is seeking two additional board certified or board eligible internal medicine physicians to join a group of 3 physicians.
- Call would be 1:7.
- Mostly Outpatient
- New Clinic with 65 Physicians and APPs in 22 specialties
- ER staffed 24/7 by Emergency Medicine trained physicians
- Base Salary with production bonus and excellent benefit package
- Great Work/Life Balance allowing you to enjoy your career and family in south central South Dakota.
Avera Queen of Peace is a member of Avera Health, a regional family of more than 330 healthcare facilities in the five-state region. With over 16,000 employees, Avera Health has over two million clinic and inpatient visits each year at facilities known for medical excellence, technological innovation, and a commitment to meeting the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of all patients.
Avera Queen of Peace, is a 50-bed, non-profit, Catholic facility and the regional referral center for the Avera Health System serving Mitchell, South Dakota and an 11 county area. With over 65 physicians and APPs on staff in 22 specialties and 600 employees, the hospital offers a full range of services. The hospital is equipped with the region’s most advanced, state-of-the-art medical technology and services and recently was recognized for Excellence in Providing Safe, Reliable, and Efficient Care in the Premier Healthcare Alliance’s QUEST: High Performing Hospitals. The Avera Medical Group Family Health Center, a three story, 70,000 square foot clinic opened in 2016. The 30-acre Avera Grassland Health campus has space to accommodate future expansions.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.