Traditional & Outpatient Only Internal Medicine Opportunities in Ideal Southern Location
Hattiesburg Clinic, the largest physician owned multi-speciatly group in Mississippi, seeks exceptional candidates for both traditional and outpatient only Internal Medicine opportunities. An established and growing group, key benefits of the clinic's Internal Medicine Department include:
- 6 Internal Medicine physicians, 2 with traditional practices and 4 with outpatient only practices
- Opportunity for either a traditional practice with inpatient and outpatient components or an outpatient only practice
- Hospital Care Service with 20 Hospitalists, including 2 dedicated Nocturnists
- Physician owned and directed multi-specialty group, with 253 physicians
- Competitive compensation with guaranteed salary and incentive formula
- Clinic ownership of ancillary diagnostics including in-house laboratory, on-site imaging and physical therapy departments, and on-site coumadin clinic
- Fully integrated EMR system
- Established physician and patient referral base
- Admit to a 512-bed regional medical center
Hattiesburg Clinic was formed in 1963 with 10 physicians and has grown to a present complement of 300 physician staff members and over 100 advance practitioners. As a physician-owned multi-specialty group, we are a major contributor to an excellent healthcare delivery system serving a patient population of 525,000. The clinic’s numerous primary care locations in the communities surrounding Hattiesburg provide a significant patient referral base.
Hattiesburg has two modern, well-equipped hospitals. Adjacent to Hattiesburg Clinic is Forrest Health, a 520-bed facility that is recognized throughout the South Mississippi region for quality care. Approximately three miles west of the Clinic is Merit Health Wesley, a 210-bed facility in the Lamar County area.
Hattiesburg is a cultural, retail, educational and medical hub for South Mississippi. Sports of all kinds are available year-round, including golf, hiking, canoeing, fishing, hunting, tennis, soccer, cycling and much more! Residents enjoy a wide selection of music, theatre, museums, restaurants, boutiques and major retailers, as well as a host of activities associated with the University of Southern Mississippi and William Carey University. An affordable place to live, Hattiesburg is both cosmopolitan and suburban. The city is also located near the metropolitan areas of New Orleans, LA, and Jackson, MS, as well as coastal tourism communities such as Gulfport and Biloxi, MS, Mobile and Gulf Shores, AL, and the Emerald Coast of FL.