Northern California Hospitalist Opportunity
Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group is a physician owned 375 member multi-specialty group with 30+ specialties and 20+ care centers, serving communities east of San Francisco in California’s Central Valley for over 70 years.
- Location: Modesto, California
- 7 days on/7 days off schedule
- Large hospitalist group of 45+ physicians
- Dedicated admitter and rounder model
- Open ICU with full intensivist back-up
- No procedures required
- Dedicated non-hospitalist response team for code blue
- Extra shift guarantee available
- Memorial Medical Center is a 423-bed tertiary care hospital
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Stable and growing group
Compensation and Benefits:
- Industry leading compensation and benefit package
- Sign-on incentives
- Annual 401(k) gift
- Early partnership with no buy in
- Annual CME and dues allowance
- No expense for malpractice or tail coverage
- Annual profit sharing
- Annual individual performance bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance coverage
- Close proximity to the Bay Area but dramatically lower cost of living
- Short driving distance to Yosemite, wine country, Lake Tahoe, Monterey
- Centrally located with quick access to skiing, hiking, surfing, and entertainment venues of various types
- Rapidly growing communities
- Excellent school options
- Average of 260 days of sunshine annually
Modesto is a multi-cultural, family oriented community in California’s Central Valley. Cultural amenities include The Modesto Symphony Orchestra, Central West Ballet, and the Gallo Center for the Arts, a focus of entertainment and educational activities.
Phone: (866) 454-6853
Fax: (209) 550-4892
The Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group that has served California’s central valley for over 60 years. With a vision to become a nationally recognized medical group in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service, we are a patient-centered organization that focuses on improving care delivery and efficiency by streamlining processes.
Explore this website and see our facilities, meet our staff and see why the Gould Medical Group and the Central Valley offer a wonderful opportunity to live and practice in a perfect location.
Modesto offers the diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city, but still maintains an atmosphere of old fashioned hospitality. Modesto is the 15th largest city in California with a population exceeding 200,000 people and is also the seat of Stanislaus County.
Centrally located on Highway 99, Modesto is easily accessible from throughout California. West of the valley and over the coastal mountain range lies the San Francisco Bay Area, a 90-mile drive from Modesto. Eastward are the foothills that house the famed Gold Country Mother Lode and lead to the majestic Sierra Nevada mountain range and Yosemite National Park.
Modesto is a vibrant community proud of its citizens, great traditions, educational opportunities, and multicultural lifestyles. Modesto is blessed year round with mild weather and some of the world's richest soil.
Links to more community information