Internal Medicine Physician - CF Division St.
MercyOne Cedar Falls Family Medicine
- Join our Cedar Falls Division St clinic located on the Sartori Memorial Hospital campus
- Currently two Family Medicine providers, two Nurse Practitioners & one Physician Assistant
- Shared call is 1:7*; nurse triage first so call is very light
- Average 15-20 patients per day
- Nursing homes half day one time a month
- Half day off a week
- No inpatient, clinic only
- Lab services in clinic
- MRI and X-Ray services on site
- Other specialists on site including Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Orthopedic, General Surgery, Wolf Eye Clinic, ENT, Allergy, Physical Therapy
*subject to change
MercyOne Medical Group - Northeast Iowa
- Employed multispecialty group with more than 160 providers - Physicians, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
- Competitive two year guarantee moves to a production based compensation model
- Starting bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefit package including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), life, supplemental life, short-term and long-term disability, retirement programs, malpractice insurance, paid time off and allowance for CME, dues, certifications
- Large regional health system covering eight counties, includes MercyOne Waterloo Medical Center, MercyOne Cedar Falls Medical Center and MercyOne Oelwein Medical Center as well as MercyOne Clinic with 22 primary care locations throughout NE Iowa
- Service area of around 280,000
- EOE/drug screen required
- BC / BE Must be board certified within five years of becoming eligible
- Contact Lori Landsgard at email@example.com or 319-272-7325
MercyOne provides personalized health care to communities throughout Iowa and the surrounding states. System-wide, MercyOne proudly offers 40+ hospitals and 230+ clinics and more highly-rated specialty services than any network in Iowa. MercyOne employs 20,000+ health-focused team members who are committed to the communities we serve.
MercyOne Northeast Iowa consists of MercyOne Waterloo Medical Center, a 366-bed, full-service, multi-specialty hospital in Waterloo, MercyOne Cedar Falls Medical Center, a 100-bed, full service hospital in Cedar Falls and MercyOne Oelwein Medical Center, a 25-bed critical access hospital in Oelwein. A full complement of facilities and services are available to support the community needs.
MercyOne Medical Group - Northeast Iowa has more than 160 primary care and specialty physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and numerous health care professionals throughout northeast Iowa who share the common goal of providing quality health care services. Clinic offices are located within the metro area of Waterloo and Cedar Falls, as well as in 16 surrounding communities.
The Waterloo/Cedar Falls area provides a family-friendly atmosphere with a variety of attractions, recreational and cultural entertainment. Cedar Falls has been named one of the Hundred Best Small Art Towns in America. Gallagher Bluedorn Performing Arts Center brings in several hundred presentations of Broadway theater, comedy acts and quality musical programs. Baseball at Riverfront Stadium, water slides at Lost Island Waterpark, or biking on the 100+ miles of hard surfaced bike trails provide lots of fun and recreational opportunities. Our communities offer safe neighborhoods and excellent schools as well.