Dynamic ENT Opportunity with UPMC Susquehanna
UPMC Susquehanna, affiliate of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist for our Williamsport Campus. Be part of a nationally acclaimed health system known for clinical quality and patient safety!
- Work with three physicians, two APP’s, and three Audiologists as well as a team of experienced office and management staff who support your day-to-day needs
- Great work/life balance – Call 1:4
- New expanded office space
- Large referral base
- Teaching opportunities with medical students and residents
- Competitive salary and generous health benefits
- Group provided malpractice and tail coverage
- Two year base salary guarantee
- Generous CME and vacation time
- Signing & annual incentive bonuses
- Relocation assistance
The “livable/walkable” city of Williamsport, Pennsylvania is a diverse community with highly ranked schools, a variety of housing options and a culturally vibrant downtown. Appreciate live music while enjoying a gourmet burger or partake in an elegant meal at a top-rated restaurant before a performance at our Community Arts Center. Experience the four seasons and the outdoor activities ranging from kayaking to golf to trail rides. Williamsport is home to two colleges, a regional airport, and is centrally located within the state which allows for easy access to a number of larger more metropolitan cities.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss this position in more detail.
Deborah Montgomery, Provider Recruitment Specialist