BC/ BE Psychiatrist
Looking for the ideal combination of lifestyle and career challenge? Our Health System provides an atmosphere where you can practice at your professional best.
This position is 70% Adult Inpatient and 30% Adult and/or Child Outpatient. Our Inpatient is an eighteen bed floor with weekend call of 1 to 4.
- Base salary Plus RVU generated Bonus
- 3 year contract
- Stipend from contract signing till start date
- Aggressive student loan repayment
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- 6 working weeks or (30) paid days off per year
- 5 additional days off for CME
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
Phelps Health, located in Rolla, is one of Missouri's leading regional referral centers, servicing over 200,000 residents in South Central Missouri. We have 240 beds and currently employee 100 physicians.
Rolla is known as the "middle of everywhere," which it truly is. Rolla conveniently located along I-44, is 100 miles from st. Louis and Springfield. Rolla and the surrounding area, offers many outdoor activites for enthusiasts such as bike trails, scenic river ways for canoeing and kayaking, along with fine shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
We offer a very competitive compensation package centered on our progressive community hospital, which serves as the primary health care service source for several Missouri counties.
Physicians have the opportunity to build a career as an employee of our hospital. Our attractive packages are designed for flexibility, and frequently combine the benefits of several comprehensive programs including student loan repayment, relocation, and income guarantee.
Medical professionals associated with our hospital, private practice physicians as well as hospitalists enjoy an exceptionally high quality of life with an abundance of housing, education, cultural and recreational options.