Join Our Team of Quality-Driven Family Medicine Physicians in Williston, North Dakota
Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), one of the nation’s largest faith-based non-profit health systems is actively recruiting for a Family Medicine physician to join us at CHI St. Alexius Health Williston in North Dakota. We are equally committed to exceptional patient care and a high standard of living for our teams.
What We Are Offering
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Standard Monday – Friday work schedule
- Recruitment Incentive
- Paid relocation
- Matching 403b retirement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME Time and Dollars
- Paid Vacation
Medical Center Highlights
- 25-bed critical access regional medical center
- Offering a range of services to an estimated 60,000 people
- Provides comprehensive hospital and clinic services
- New Williston Birthplace opened recently
- Experienced team of physicians and nurses
- Hospitalist program
- North Dakota consistently ranks as one of the safest states, most livable state, and healthiest states in the nation
- Ranked #18 in Outdoor Life Magazine article, “The Top 200 Towns for the Outdoorsman”
- Direct access to a wide array of outdoor recreation, a top 100 golf course, Lake Sakakawea, the largest man-made lake in the country, premier walleye fishing, the finest deer and game bird hunting regions in the United States
- High-quality public and private education
- Beautiful community parks, sports facilities, and modern recreation centers, churches, and cultural opportunities
- Rapidly growing and prosperous local economy enriched by the oil and gas industry, agriculture and the service sector
Come discover why more than 4.000 physicians and advance practice clinicians choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you are passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore these exceptional opportunities by emailing you CV / cover letter to FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net or call / text 701.237.8179 or LynnKriechaumer@catholichealth.net or call 701-530.7132.
CHI St Alexius Health - Williston Medical Center founded in 1920 by the Sisters of Mercy, is a fully accredited Joint Commission, 25-bed Critical Access regional medical center offering a range of services to an estimated 60,000 people from Western North Dakota and Eastern Montana. We provide comprehensive hospital and clinical services. Equipped with advanced medical technology and staffed by a team of skilled healthcare professions, we are committed to providing quality care in a friendly environment.
Our Core Values – Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.
Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities in the hundreds of sites across the nation where we provide care. One of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, Englewood, Colorado-based CHI operates in 18 states and comprises 100 hospitals, including two academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; living communities; and other facilities and services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
In fiscal year 2018, CHI provided more than $1.14 billion in financial assistance and community benefit for programs and services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. Financial assistance and community benefit totaled approximately $2.1 billion with the inclusion of the unpaid costs of Medicare. The health system, which generated operating revenues of $15 billion in fiscal year 2018, has total assets of approximately $20.5 billion. Learn more at www.catholichealthinitiatives.org
The City of Williston is nestled in the northwest corner of North Dakota, just 60 miles from the Canadian border and 18 miles from the Montana border; it is a growing community with a bright future. Williston North Dakota consistently ranks as one of the safest state, most livable state, and healthiest states in the nation. Williston was ranked #18 in Outdoor Life Magazine’s article, "The Top 200 Towns for the Outdoorsman,” and features direct access to a wide array of outdoor recreation – a top 100 golf course, boating on Lake Sakakawea, the largest man-made lake in the country, premier walleye fishing, the finest deer and game bird hunting regions in the United States, and scenic Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
Coupled with our high-quality public and private education, beautiful community parks, sports facilities and modern recreation center, churches, and cultural opportunities – it is a quality of life that is unmatched and makes Williston the envy of small communities around the State. Add a rapidly growing and highly prosperous local economy enriched by the oil and gas industry, agriculture and the service sector - you’ll love living, working and raising a family here. We invite you to come work and play in Williston, ND — and experience our amazing quality of life. Join us!