Sanford Health has an immediate opening for a BC/BE Internal Medicine to practice in Thief River Falls, Minnesota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Outpatient work only; no hospital coverage
- The new facility brings the hospital and clinic under one roof
- State-of-the-art clinic and hospital is 136,000 square feet and includes 25 bed critical access hospital along with 52 clinical exam rooms
- Current practice includes: 3 Internal Medicine Physicians and 1 NP
- Specialties include: Allergy and Immunology, Cardiac rehab, Cardiology, Chiropractic care, Counseling, Dermatology, Dietetic services, Emergency medicine, Family medicine, Hospitalists, Internal medicine, Obstetrics and gynecology, Occupational therapy, Oncology- including chemotherapy services, Orthopedics, Pain management, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Psychology, Radiology, Rehabilitation, Respiratory therapy, Speech therapy, Sports medicine, Surgery, Urology, Vascular Medicine
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-1853
Phone: (701) 417-4888
Sanford Clinic Thief River Falls is a spacious, modern 65,000 square-foot facility. The clinic features a staff of twenty-two physicians practicing family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics-gynecology, pediatrics, ENT, general surgery, radiology, orthopedics and podiatry . Additional services include a same-day surgery center with two ORs and an endoscopy room, radiology with fixed MRI and CT, lab services, a walk-in clinic, women's health services, stress testing, physical therapy, chiropractic services and a retail pharmacy. Support staff includes three NPs, three PAs, one certified diabetic educator, one audiologist, three physical therapists, nineteen RNs and thirty-three LPNs. Ten CRNAs staff the OR/Same-Day Surgery Center.
Sanford Thief River Falls Medical Center is a well-equipped, 25-bed critical access hospital. It features three main ORs, a 4-bed ICU, three birthing suites, 24/7 emergency room services as well as radiology, ultrasound, a fixed 16-slice CT, ultrasound, mammography and nuclear medicine and mobile MRI services. Staffed by 300+employees Northwest Medical Center is just one of several large employers in the community.
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the Nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. These practices are all networked by our state-of-the art EMR system -- EPIC.
With more than 26,000 employees, Sanford Health is the largest employer in North and South Dakota. The system is experiencing dynamic growth and development in conjunction with T. Denny Sanford's gift, the largest gift ever to a health care organization in America. This gift is making possible the implementation of several initiatives including global children's clinics in China, Ireland, Africa, Israel and Mexico., multiple research centers, eradicating breast cancer and finding a cure for Type 1 diabetes.
Thief River Falls, Minnesota, located 300 miles northwest of the Twin Cities, is a beautiful, welcoming community of 8,500 featuring many of the amenities of a larger city. Aside from its strong agricultural base, Thief River Falls serves as a regional health center to a mostly rural service area of 75,000. The community has much to offer including a regional airport, an excellent public school district, Northland Community and Technical College with a sister campus at East Grand Forks, Minnesota.
Thief River Falls serves as the Pennington County seat and is home to Arctic Cat Enterprises, manufacturer of snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles and Digi-Key Corporation, a maker of electronics distributed worldwide. For your outdoor pleasure, hunting and fishing are literally at your doorstep. The greater Minnesota lakes country is less than an hour away and an hour's drive west will bring you to Grand Forks, North Dakota.
Grand Forks, home of the University of North Dakota and UND School of Medicine offers a wide variety of shopping, unique restaurants, live theater and symphony as well as the Alerus Event Center, a multi-purpose arena that hosts sports events, big name entertainment and trade shows.
When you join Sanford Health you will join a leader in the health care industry in the Upper Midwest. Sanford Health offers:
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base from Sanford's primary care clinics
- No partnership buy-in costs
- State-of-the-art technology
For more information regarding this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Sanford Health Physician Placement (Fargo Region)
510 6th Ave N; Suite A
P O Box 2010
Fargo, ND 58122-2181