Franciscan Immediate Care Opportunity- Immediate Care Centers, Indianapolis, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible physicians who practice quality medicine, are friendly and caring, and will provide excellent customer service to its patients to join our group at Franciscan Immediate Care in central Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have excellent diagnostic skills with strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will be a quick thinker, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Provider will display exceptional interpersonal skills while working collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Or 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Weekend and Holiday schedule rotations
- Will rotate between four urgent care facilities
- 5 patients treated per hour on average
- Common Diagnoses:
- Cold, flu and cough
- Strains, sprains and fractures
- Cuts and lacerations
- Online scheduling
- Outreach to Indianapolis and surrounding areas
- Electronic health record customized for Urgent Care
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHO WE ARE
A trusted leader in providing faith-based, integrated healthcare, Franciscan Health brings together the latest technology, innovative procedures and highly skilled and compassionate employees to serve our patients in Indiana, Illinois and Michigan. With a mission of "Continuing Christ's Ministry in our Franciscan Tradition," our award-winning, accredited hospitals and health facilities serve everyone with respect and compassion in a welcoming and healing environment.
Our facilities have earned Centers of Excellence designations, five-star quality awards and top rankings in our states and nationwide. Franciscan Health Indianapolis features the only full-service heart and vascular care program on the south side of Indianapolis. Our Indianapolis hospital, just north of Greenwood, was named one of the 100 top hospitals in the United States by Truven Health Analytics.
Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Licensed bed capacity: 416
- Annual inpatient admission: 21,000
- Annual outpatient visits: 1,546,913
- Annual Emergency Department visits: 101,822
- Annual surgical procedures: 23,460
- Births: 2,491
- Total physicians: 1,339
- Franciscan Health is a member of the Mishawaka, Indiana-based Franciscan Alliance, one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest with 14 growing hospitals, approximately 20,000 employees and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
- The American Cancer Society has recognized Franciscan Health with a Five-Star Investor Award and a Five-Star Community Investor Award in the fight against cancer.
- Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists has been recognized by the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI®) Certification Program, an affiliate of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). The QOPI® Certification Program certifies oncology practices that meet the highest quality standards for cancer care.
The program provides a three-year certification. (2014-2016)
- America’s 100 Best Critical Care Award (Healthgrades, 2014-2015)
- Recipient of Critical Care Excellence Award (Healthgrades, 2013-2015)
- 5-Star Rated for Treatment of Sepsis (Healthgrades, 2013-2015)
- 5-Star Rated for Treatment of Respiratory Failure (Healthgrades, 2013-2015)
- 5-Star Rated for Diabetic Emergency Treatment (Healthgrades, 2013-2014)
- Franciscan Health Emergency Department awarded the Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award. (June 2014)
- 5-Star Rated for Esophageal/Stomach Surgeries (Healthgrades, 2012-2015)
- 5-Star Rated for Colorectal Surgeries (Healthgrades, 2012-14)
- Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award (Healthgrades, 2013)
- No. 4 for GI services in Indiana (Healthgrades, 2013)
- 5-Star rated for Treatment of Bowel Obstruction (Healthgrades, 2013)
Major Service Lines
- Behavioral Health
- Cancer Care
- Colon & Rectal
- Heart & Vascular
- Pain Management
- Primary Care Physicians
- Rehabilitation Services
- Sleep Disorders
- Stroke Care
- Weight Loss/Bariatrics
- Women’s Health/OBGYN
- Rated Top 10% in the nation for joint replacement surgery (2009).
- Recipient of the HealthGrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award (2009)
- Recipient of the HeathGrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award (2008)
- Rated Top 5% in the nation for overall orthopedic services.
- Five-Star Rated for Joint Replacement Surgery – nine years in a row (2003-2011)
- Five-Star Rated for Total Knee Replacement – nine years in a row (2003-2011)
- Named to Solucient's Top 100 Hospitals in 2005, 2008 and 2009.
- Franciscan Health is the first Indianapolis-area hospital to use a computer navigation system, allowing surgeons to more accurately position hip and knee implants.
WHERE WE LIVE
Indianapolis, Indiana’s capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants. Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Vibrant dining scene with a wide range of cuisines
- Indianapolis Cultural Trail
- White River State Park and the Canal Walk
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, The Children’s Museum, The Eiteljorg, and many more museums
- Various shopping districts like Mass Avenue, known for its many unique stores and boutiques; Fountain Square, an eclectic district located east of downtown, home to antique stores, art galleries and music stores; and Broad Ripple Village, an enclave that offers several trendy independent shops and boutiques.
“I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.” - Philippians 4:13
Charlie Smith is the Physician & Provider Liaison for Central Indiana at Franciscan Physician Network. He is passionate about building relationships with the providers, FPN stakeholders, and ensuring we hire the best candidate for each position.