Seeking an Internal Medicine Physician in Dickinson, North Dakota
Best Place to Work. Best Place to Heal. We Are CHI St Alexius Health.
CHI St. Alexius Health in Dickinson, ND, the region's #1 health system for quality and the largest healthcare provider serving the needs of residents throughout North Dakota, is actively recruiting an Internal Medicine physician to join our very busy and expanding regional health system. This opportunity is in direct response to rapid growth and expanding services needs of the vibrant communities we serve throughout Western North Dakota!
The ideal candidate for this full-time, outpatient-only position will be:
- Motivated to work with us as we grow and expand the services throughout the region
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to work in an environment where physicians and service leaders partner to lead our organization
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working in a team-based care delivery model
- Board certified / Board Eligible
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted ND medical license
- Candidates with an interest/experience in leadership/medical directorship are strongly encouraged to apply
- Candidates with training/experience in Internal Medicine subspecialties is a PLUS
- Share our commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Productivity and quality incentives
- Generous recruitment incentives
- An excellent benefit package – including a matching 403b, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, CME stipend and paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage – all designed to offer you and your family absolute peace of mind. As an added bonus, CHI will pay 100% of your relocation expenses
A career with Catholic Health Initiatives means working for a financially solid, physician-led organization, practicing with an outstanding collegial team, and the assurance that you’re working for an organization committed to an exceptional values-based, patient-centered environment in which physicians are the leaders of clinical care and innovation.
Our Invitation to You
If you share our vision to create healthier communities – Come discover why more than 4,500 physicians and advance practice clinicians choose to call CHI home. Take a moment to explore these exceptional opportunities by calling Lynn Kriechbaumer at 701-530-7132 or by email to LynnKriecbaumer@catholichealth.net or Francine Kyaw at 701-237-8179 or FrancineKyaw@catholic.health.net
Dickinson is a progressive community of over 30,000 people that serves as a regional center for over 101,000. We are located in the southwest corner of North Dakota. Strong incremental growth over the past decade has been fueled be a diverse economy fed by new wealth from energy, agriculture, and manufacturing.
Dickinson is the destination community for entertainment, shopping, and business services. Roughrider Days Fair & Expo, the North Dakota Ukrainian Festival, Homecoming at Dickinson State University Campus, Bandshell Concerts, Rodeos, Specialty Vehicle Shows, Art in the Park, and our Concert Series are just some of the activities available here.
For the outdoors lovers, world-class bird and big-game hunting compliment hiking, biking and equestrian trails. The West River Community Center is the envy of all North Dakota indoor recreation centers with two pools, tennis courts, climbing wall, fitness center, racquetball and more.
CHI St. Alexius Health - Dickinson Medical Center is a 25-bed, Critical Access Hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons and The Joint Commission. We carry the vision of our founding Sisters by building healthier communities through a healing ministry. Along with our hospital located at 2500 Fairway Street in Dickinson, we administer a wide range of clinic services at the same location, along with our rural clinic in Beach, ND.
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Credentials & Recognitions:
- Currently holds The Joint Commission’s National Quality Approval award
- Holds Acute Stroke-Ready Hospital Certification
- 2017 - 6th Best Place to Live - Money Magazine
- 2017 - 5th Best City for Millennial Home Buyers by Realtor.com
- 2016 - Best City in ND for Retirees - SmartAsset
- 2016 3rd Happiest Place in ND Zippia.com (ND Ranked Happiest State)
- 2015 #1 Strongest Micropolitan Economy – POLICOM Corp.
- 2015 #4 Best Tasting Drinking Water – MSN.com
- 2013 Best Small Town ranked by Livability.com
- 2013 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® Recognition from The Joint Commission for Pneumonia and Surgical Care
- 2013 City of Year - ND League of Cities
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Named a HealthStrong™ Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in 2013
- 2013 & 2014 2nd Fastest Growing Micropolitan in the USA per US Census
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson is part of Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities in the hundreds of sites across the nation where we provide care. One of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, Englewood, Colorado-based CHI operates in 18 states and comprises 100 hospitals, including two academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; living communities; and other facilities and services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
In fiscal year 2018, CHI provided more than $1.14 billion in financial assistance and community benefit for programs and services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. Financial assistance and community benefit totaled approximately $2.1 billion with the inclusion of the unpaid costs of Medicare. The health system, which generated operating revenues of $15 billion in fiscal year 2018, has total assets of approximately $20.5 billion. Learn more at www.catholichealthinitiatives.org
At CHI, we’re investing in our physician enterprise because we know that our physicians, mid-level providers and medical practice staff are the heart of CHI and the high-quality care we provide to our patients. Our physician enterprise includes CHI’s employed physicians and non-physician providers, and currently makes up 20% of the medical staff providing care in our hospitals. These highly talented medical professionals serve our communities, shape our approach to patient care and manage clinical functions. In short, they make it possible for us to sustain and grow our ministry of care.
The mission of Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church by bringing it new life, energy and viability in the 21st century.
Our Core Values – Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free environment.
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.