Family Medicine - Outpatient Only - NW Suburbs of Chicago Call 1:36
Family Medicine – Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
Outpatient Only – Medical Group Employed – One EMR, EPIC (both at the practice and hospital)
Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group
Join the premier hospital and medical group located in the northwest suburbs. One Hospital “Northwest Community Healthcare” which has an A+ bond rating with a 33.5 acre campus located in Arlington Heights, IL. The hospital has a medical staff of over 1,000 physicians that represent all specialties.
The Employed Medical Group has over 100 employed physicians with practices located in medical building that surround the Northwest Community Healthcare “the hospital” community. The medical buildings are located in Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich, Mount Prospect, Palatine and Schaumburg. All of our primary care physicians have an outpatient only practice and use the medical group employed hospitalist team to take care of patients admitted to Northwest Community Healthcare.
The hospital has 24/7 hospitalist in house coverage and is one of the only hospitals in the northwest suburbs to have a 24/7 in house critical care physician team. The hospital and medical practices are on the EPIC electronic medical systems which ranks #1 nationally. Having one EMR improves communication between the physicians and provides the best patient care outcomes.
Our Press Ganey Physician Satisfaction scores are in the 93rd % tile!
Family Medicine Openings at the following locations:
Arlington Heights, IL
- 2101 Arlington Heights Road
- 1538 N Arlington Heights Road
- 1700 W Central
- 1051 Rand Road
Buffalo Grove, IL
- 1450 Busch Parkway
Lake Zurich, IL
- 1217 Rand Road
Mount Prospect, IL
- 199 Rand Road
- 500 Hicks Road
- 455 Roselle Road
Compensation and Benefits
- 2 year physicians income guarantee
- Long term compensation plan is based on your individual production – WRVU tiered model
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage of 1M/3M
- Full suite of benefits to select from which includes medical, dental, visions, etc.
- 401(k) –NCH will match your contributions 100% on the first 3% you contribute, and an additional 50% on the next 3%.
- Fully vested after three years of employment.
Please reach out with any questions and send CV to: