Traditional Internal Medicine in South Dakota
- Seeking a BE/BC Internist to join states largest independent physician owned practice.
- Established, well respected medical clinic in a 16 county, 132,000 population service area.
- One year track to ownership.
- Works closely with 3rd year Medical Students from USD Sanford School of Medicine.
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package - SIGN ON BONUS!
- South Dakota has no state income tax.
Avera Sacred Heart Hospital Details:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, has positioned itself as a leader in the health care industry since 1897, serving approximately 135,000 residents in a 15-county area in southeastern South Dakota and northeastern Nebraska.
- Sponsored by the Benedictine Sisters from Yankton and the Presentation sisters from Aberdeen, SD. Our mission is to make a positive impact in the lives and health of persons and communities by providing quality services guided by Christian values.
- 144-bed facility widely recognized as a regional healthcare referral center for excellence in emergency medicine, cancer care, cardiopulmonary, surgical services, obstetrics, pediatrics, home health and hospice programs, medical education and research, rehabilitation services and a full range of wellness services.
- Teaching hospital physician has the opportunity to work with the Sanford School of Medicine 3rd and 4th year medical students.
- Among the 2011 Top Performing Hospitals in the Premier Healthcare Alliance’s national QUEST collaborative – one of only two hospitals in South Dakota to receive this distinction.
- Medical staff consists of over 60 physicians. We have a wide variety of specialties in Yankton including: Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, OBGYN, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Pain Management, Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Podiatry, Pulmonology, Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Rheumatology and Urology.
Yankton is a wonderful family community with a great education system and recreational activities available for all ages.
- Yankton is a safe community with clean neighborhoods and Midwestern Hospitality
- Quality education is a priority in Yankton, where students are provided state-of-the-art learning tools and post secondary education
- Home to Mount Marty College and a short drive to The University of South Dakota and Sanford School of Medicine in Vermillion, SD
- Summit Activities Center provides the Yankton community with a zero depth entry pool and 110 foot water slide, a walking track, fitness area with free weights and machines and an aerobic area.
- Lewis and Clark Recreation area provides outdoor activities year round. Beautiful Lew and Clark Lake and the nearby Missouri River offer an abundance of water activities, bike trails, hiking, kayaking, horse back riding, etc.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.