Baptist Health is assisting Grayson & Associates in the recruitment of psychiatrists to open a new satellite practice. Grayson & Associates is a well known and respected practice located in Birmingham, Alabama with 17 physicians and over 80 psychologists and social workers in the practice. To meet the demands of this new location, there is a need for hard working, well trained, career-oriented psychiatrists to join the team. Qualified candidates must be board certified or eligible and deliver high quality patient care and work well with others.
This practice will support a new 60 bed facility that includes adult and geriatric units. The most common types of cases include: anxiety, depression, bi-polar disease and schizophrenia. Psychiatrists will be supported by a full staff of psychologists and social workers in the new outpatient practice. Attractive call of 1:6 on weekdays and 1:4 on weekends. Compensation is based upon experience and includes a comprehensive benefit compliment. This opportunity is an employed position with partnership opportunity.
Facts about Baptist Health
Montgomery, known as the "Capital of Dreams," welcomes you to a world filled with a mixture of sophistication, whimsy, history and the future. With a unique historical background and a charming Southern culture, this city is teeming with excitement for all! Social and educational opportunities abound in this culturally diverse community. Street festivals, museums and performances on the riverside are among your list of social endeavors. You can also enjoy the cuisine of the South, ranging from gourmet food to good ole' southern cooking. Whether you are grabbing a bite in a rush or relaxing in one of the finer establishments, Montgomery’s restaurants will tickle your palate.
- Montgomery, Autauga and Elmore counties -population of approximately 374,536 residents
- Easy access to the beautiful Gulf Beaches only 2 ½ hours away!
- Atlanta international airport only two hours away!
- Auburn University is 45 minutes away / University of Alabama a 2 hour drive
- Public and private schools with magnet level and college prep courses
- Five local colleges within the city
- Outdoor activities including hiking, horseback riding, canoeing, boating, fishing and hunting
- Alabama River runs along downtown Montgomery
- Enjoy concerts, movies, productions and performances at the Riverwalk Amphitheater
- Take a riverboat cruise on the Harriott II for a scenic view of the Alabama River
- Shakespeare Theatre / Museum of Fine Art
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Zoo displays more than 600 animals
- Only 30 minutes to beautiful Lake Martin
- Alabama has over 20 state parks
- Home to one of the Robert Trent Golf trails
- Montgomery Biscuits baseball team
- Irresistible southern food