Gastroenterology Opportunity - Partner for Growing Private Practice, Lewisburg, PA
Evangelical Community Hospital is assisting a private practice group of three GI physicians seeking to add new partners due to expansion to meet patients’ needs. Practice does full-scope adult GI services in clinic across from Evangelical Community Hospital, which includes a state-of-art endoscopy center. This is a top-notch practice. New graduates are encouraged to apply. Highlights include:
- Use hospitalists; no admits
- 1:4 call
- Consults only 10-15 per week
- Full 3-year AAAHC accreditation, Center of Excellence
- Expanding to satellite offices in two nearby towns - 30 minutes away
Competitive base salary plus incentives; paid malpractice; medical insurance coverage, profit sharing; 401(k); CME fund/days.
Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
Not able to assist with visas at this time.
Evangelical Community Hospital is a non-profit, non-denominational, acute care hospital that employs 1,900 individuals and has more than 170 employed and non-employed physicians on staff. The Hospital is licensed to accommodate 132 overnight patients, 12 acute rehab patients, and 18 bassinets. Signature services include Orthopaedics, Cardiovascular Care, Women's Health, Surgical Services and Diabetes. The Hospital serves residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Snyder, Union, Northumberland, and Lycoming Counties.
Evangelical Community Hospital is located in beautiful Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Home to Bucknell University making it a quaint, amiable and vibrant university town.
- Cultural and recreational interests include historic Market Street, Victorian museums, art festivals, state parks and Bucknell's Weis Center for the Performing Arts, offering top caliber performances and speakers.
- Local talent is regularly on display at Lewisburg restaurants and coffeehouses. The community also features an original 1941 Art Deco movie palace, The Campus Theater.
- Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost of living; no traffic!