Apogee Travel Team Hospitalist Opening
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What’s best for the patient is best for the practice.™ We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Exclusive Apogee Physician Travel Team Benefits:
- Generous annual salary with full benefits package and a consistent schedule of 7 days on/ 7 days off
- Employed full-time position, shifts are guaranteed
- Same training and structure at each program, onsite administrative support from our Patient Information Coordinators
- Comprehensive training through our accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- In-house credential and license department, all services and fees are taken care of
Why The Apogee Travel Team Is Better Than Working Locums:
- Locums have different systems and processes at each hospital assignment with no training or implementation
- Shifts are inconsistent; they may or may not line up
- There is no medical, dental, vision, CME, short-term/long-term disability or FMLA benefits with Locums assignments
- If the physician ends up liking the locum assignment, companies often charge the hospital/employer a large amount to hire the physician permanently
- Locums incur multiple employers on their CV, which can be a red flag to employers when looking for a full-time position
- With Locums there is no onsite leadership or administrative support provided
**Preferred state licenses in GA,PA,VA,LA,OK** not required
When you are a member of the Apogee Travel Team, you choose the lifestyle you want to live. This is a unique opportunity to work in a location where you can be respected and appreciated for the specialist that you are without having to compromise where you live. You will enjoy the advantages of the largest and most successful physician-owned and operated group, while benefiting from the extensive resources of one of the most respected Hospitalist groups in the nation. In short, for the very best physicians, we have the opportunity to make your career exceptional.
Apogee’s structure allows our physicians to define their own career path. Our steadfast commitment to our values and passion for excellence has enabled us to create unprecedented opportunities for those physicians that call Apogee home. The Apogee Travel Team is one of those opportunities. We look forward to working with you and making Apogee your Destination Workplace!