Seeking a Family Medicine physician in Sibley, IA
Join a Family Medicine Clinic that offers a flexible practice design! Avera Medical Group/Osceola Regional Health Center, located in northwest Iowa, is seeking a board eligible or board certified family medicine physician to join a group of 3 family medicine physicians. This position is for the candidate who wants to be part of a primary care network of physicians who care about their patients and want to have an excellent career with a great quality of life.
- Employed position with Avera McKennan Hospital
- Monday through Friday clinic hours
- Clinic call schedule 1:4
- 4-day work week
- Outpatient appointments: 15 per day
- Osceola Regional Health Center – 25-bed Critical Access Hospital
- 24-hour ER – eEmergency (Telemedicine)
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound
- Integrated electronic medical record
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Additional income for call pay
- Flexible schedule that combines professional satisfaction and quality of life
The community has a strong economic base due to the industrial and agriculture base, medical services, commercial, retail and professional services. Sibley is near the Iowa Great Lakes Region providing an outstanding quality of life. It is also 50 miles east of Sioux Falls, SD and 75 miles north of Sioux City, IA.
- Population: 2,700 / County: 6,500
- 30 miles from Iowa Great Lakes Region
- Wellness/Rehab Center with Therapy Pool and New Equipment
- Elementary school, Middle school and High school
- Wide range of recreational activities for adults and children
- Community Home School Organization
Osceola Regional Health Center completed a 7 million dollar addition and renovation building improvement project. Improvements include 25 acute inpatient care rooms, same day care facilities, surgical suites, a special care unit, and new emergency department. The physicians are supported by a wide spectrum of physician specialists, who serve the community through Osceola Regional Health Center’s Outpatient Clinic, the only hospital and clinic in the county.
Sibley has a great public educational system with a host of academic, artistic and athletic opportunities for children. Two year schools, Northwest Iowa Community College in Sheldon, IA, and Minnesota West in Worthington, MN, are within 18 miles of Sibley and Osceola County.