Western Arizona Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician.
- Employed position
- Outpatient only
- Joining hospital-owned clinic
- Office space is currently available
New graduates and practicing physicians encouraged to apply!
WARMC is a full-service, 139 bed acute care hospital located near the beautiful blue waters of the Colorado River in Bullhead City, AZ. The hospital has 5 operating rooms, a cytoscopy and GI room, and operates an outpatient surgery center at a satellite campus. It is a Joint Commission accredited facility offering inpatient, outpatient, home health and hospital services, featuring the county's largest ED and ICU and the only accredited Chest Pain Center. Dedicated staff serves communities throughout the tri-state area of Arizona, Nevada and California.
Bullhead City offers year-round sunshine, spectacular beauty and an abundance of outdoor adventures including rafting, hiking and camping. There are a variety of educational options in the area including public elementary, charter, private, junior high and high schools as well as a community college and nearby universities.
Visa Assistance is Available
Western Arizona Regional Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital located by the beautiful blue waters of the Colorado River in Bullhead City, Arizona. It is a JCAHO accredited hospital offering inpatient, outpatient, home health and hospice services. It is licensed for 99 acute care beds, 32 ICU/CCU beds and 8 LDR beds for a total of 139 beds. Built in 1984, the hospital was originally designed to meet the needs of a small community. Over the years, as the area has grown, Western Arizona Regional Medical Center has grown right along with it. The dedicated staff now serves communities throughout the tri-state area of Arizona, Nevada and California.
Bullhead City is just a little over an hour from Las Vegas and a few hours away from Phoenix and Los Angeles.
Year-round sunshine, spectacular beauty and breathtaking outdoor adventures are all part of the quality of life in the tri-state area. The Colorado River joins the two communities of Bullhead City, Arizona, and Laughlin, Nevada. Bullhead City is a growing area of approximately 41,000 residents with an influx of 15,000 to 20,000 snowbirds during the fall and winter months. Just across the river, Laughlin, Nevada, is home to approximately 10,000 residents and attracts over five million tourists per year. The county has a population of 187,200. All these attributes make the area unique, offering all the benefits of a larger city without sacrificing the comfortable nature of a small city.
- Sport fishing for abundant stripers and large mouth bass
- Jet skiing, recreational boating and swimming are part of life on the Colorado River and Lake Mohave
- Area boasts magnificent mountains perfect for hiking, camping, photography and rock climbing
- First-class public and private golf courses, parks, and trails
- Laughlin is a premier gambling and entertainment resort area featuring glitzy casinos, great restaurants, shopping malls and exciting musical and theatrical entertainment
- Four elementary schools, two junior high schools and two high schools. The schools offer various honors level courses and continuously work to meet the needs of students at all levels.
- Mohave Community College (MCC) provides academic courses for two-year degrees, GED classes, and serves the vocational/technical training needs of Mohave County. In addition, MCC, in partnership with Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, offers students a four year degree option.
- Nearby, Laughlin is home to an elementary school and one junior high/high school.
- The Community College of Southern Nevada offers a variety of courses for area residents, and the University of Nevada Las Vegas, which is less than a two-hour drive away, offers courses to Mohave County residents with no out-of-state tuition fees.