AllianceHealth Woodward is seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist for an employed position. New graduates and practicing physicians are encouraged to apply! Office space is currently available. J1 and H1B visa assistance is available.
AllianceHealth Woodward has achieved recognition for excellence and attained awards for Top Performer on Key Quality Initiatives from The Joint Commission for 2011 – 2014, Excellence Through Insight Award for Employee Satisfaction 2013, 2014 and Physician Satisfaction in 99th percentile as measured by Health Stream Research.
AllianceHealth Woodward is located in Woodward, OK approximately 2 1/2 hours northwest of Oklahoma City. Woodward has a strong and diverse economy and is the retail and trade hub for a large geographic region. It is home to Crystal Beach Park which boasts an array of recreational activities including: lake access, waterpark, fishing, mini golf, paddle boats, amphitheater and rodeos. There are also several higher education programs in the area - including the Woodward campus of Northwest Oklahoma State University.
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Woodward Regional Hospital is an 87-bed acute care hospital located in Woodward, OK, in Northwest Oklahoma serving the tri-state area.
- The hospital provides a wide range of outpatient and inpatient services, including Radiology, Lab, 24-hour ER, Physical and Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Home Health & Hospice, Chemotherapy, Diabetes Management and more. Woodward Regional Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- 5 surgical suites
- Surgical block time available
- Experienced CRNA’s
- Employee satisfaction 93% satisfied or very satisfied (97th percentile)
- Physicians 100% satisfied or very satisfied in 2012
- Top Performer Award for Surgical Care and Pneumonia by JCAHO
- Hospitalist program
- ER staffed with dedicated physicians
- Woodward voted a finalist for "Friendliest Communities in America"
- Hunting destination for region quail, turkey, deer, and falconry
- County unemployment 3%
- Strong local economy based on oil, wind, agriculture, and gas energy
- Service area 35,000; Woodward’s population 14,000
- Safe progressive community with museums and parks
- Great for family style living with numerous children/youth sports & activities
- Golf, swimming, hiking, boating available at area parks
- Numerous higher education resources