Emergency Medicine Physician
We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Fort Worth, TX.
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine specialties accepted.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent Contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Current on ACLS certification (ATLS & PALS preferred)
- Possess 400 hours of ED experience within the last 2 years
Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth has state-of-the-art equipment that allows surgeons to perform procedures in the specialty areas of Dental/Oral Surgery; Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT); General Surgery; Gynecology; Orthopaedic; Pain Management; Plastic Surgery; Podiatry; Spine; Urology.
Emergency Department features
- 400 Annual ER volume (low acuity patients)
- 12-72 hr shifts, single physician coverage
Fort Worth — the most typically Texan of all Texas cities — began as a tiny outpost on a lonely frontier. Today, this metropolitan area of nearly 800,000 people blends its cattle and oil heritage seamlessly with an ever-growing, diverse array of new businesses and industries.