Emergency Medicine Physician
Baylor Medical Center at Uptown is seeking Full-Time or Part-Time Emergency Room Physicians for weekend coverage.
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
Low volume/low acuity surgical hospital ER in the heart of Dallas!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent Contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Possess 1,000 hours of ER experience in the last 2 years.
- Current on ACLS and PALS certifications (ATLS preferred for IM, FM)
Baylor Medical Center at Uptown is a surgical hospital in Dallas, Texas. The specialty hospital offers a broad range of procedures including orthopedics surgery, spine surgery, general surgery, pain management procedures, surgical oncology, and general surgery. Baylor Uptown’s mission is to provide first-class surgical services in a safe, welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our families.
Emergency Department features
- 350-400 patients per month
- 12 or 24 hour shifts (12’s Preferred)
- 3 Bed ER with Triage Area
- Private Physician Call Room
- Great ER Staff!
Baylor Medical Center at Uptown provides “minor emergency” care to the community with “little to no wait times”. The ER is open 24/7 with a full triage team including an in-house physician, nurse and paramedic staff. If follow-up care is needed after emergency treatment, Baylor Medical Center at Uptown has relationships with many primary care physicians in the Uptown, Turtle Creek, Highland Park, University Park and Dallas neighborhoods, along with a comprehensive referral network. The emergency room is conveniently located just west of Central Expressway (Hwy 75) on Lemmon Avenue in the Uptown neighborhood of Dallas, TX.