Inpatient and Outpatient Psychiatry in Denver
||The Medical Center Aurora
|Candidate Type:||MD, DO |
|Visas Accepted:||No J1 or H1|
|Loan Repayment:||Not Specified|
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
Denver's Largest Health System Announces Hospital-Employed Psychiatry Positions and PRN/PSA shift opportunities at The Medical Center of Aurora
HealthONE's Behavioral Health Services now interviewing for:
* Adult, Child & Adolescent, Geriatric Psychiatrists
* Psychiatrists interested in weekend or weekday PRN shifts
Our team of 8 FT and 5 PRN psychiatrists provide coverage for 120-bed inpatient facility with a 40-bed Adult Unit, 40-bed Senior Adult Unit, 20-bed Women's Unit and a 20-bed Child & Adolescent Unit (age 8 and up) along with Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) and Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) for all three populations.
* DBT/CBT Milieu
* On call one day Mon-Fri and 1:6 weekends (call and rounding) with manageable patient load.
* ECT service for both inpatients and outpatiens 5x/week
* Onsite ACGME accredited HealthONE Psychiatry Residency Program
* O.P. continuum of care available onsite and offsite
* Team oriented, Trauma Informed Care trained patient and family focused work
* Program is treatment enriched with multiple master disciplined therapeutic staff
* Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) services in development
* Fully supported 24/7 EMR (Meditech , Patient Keeper)
Behavioral Health Services (BHS) is part of HealthONE, the local brand for HCA Healthcare's 6 hospitals, 11 EDs and 6 Urgent Care Centers. BHS provides integrated care throughout Denver's largest hospital system in the Denver metro area. BHS team members are also active in the community, consulting with schools, mental health entities and employers.
Beautiful, recently built-out inpatient units are conveniently located at I-225 and 6th Avenue, on the Medical Center of Aurora North Campus, to the east of downtown Denver.
Successful candidates will be Board Certified or recently-trained/Board Eligible Psychiatrists. Geriatric and Child/Adolescent fellowship trained physicians are welcome to apply, but must be willing to see some adult patients.
Successful candidates bring a track record of clinical excellence, teamwork, strong inter-personal skills, great communication and EMR documentation skills.
* Competitive market salary, robust benefits of Denver's largest hospital system
* 401K matching and Employee Stock Plan. HCA's malpractice coverage , PTO, CME days and allowance
* Clinical Faculty Appointment to Psychiatry Residency Program
For more information, please contact in-house physician recruiter on this site's response tool.
The Medical Center of Aurora, an HCA/HealthONE hospital, has three campuses in the metro Denver area and a variety of top-rated services, including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, surgery and women's health.
The South Campus acute care hospital is licensed for 346 beds and has Level II trauma designation with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation.
The North Campus houses the Behavioral Health and Wellness Center which offers inpatient and outpatient behavioral health programs for Adults, Adolescents and Seniors, as well as outpatient imaging services.
Centennial Medical Plaza, located in Centennial, Colorado, is a free-standing ER and offers outpatient surgical services, outpatient imaging, and Colorado Breast Care, a women's health center.
The Medical Center of Aurora, metro Denver's first community hospital to earn Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence, and Centennial Medical Plaza, are the primary medical destination for the eastern metro area and I-70 corridor.
Living in the Denver Metro Area:
Recreation and an active lifestyle beckon. It's no wonder that Metro Denver's young, active residents are among the nations healthiest-in both mind and body. Area residents dabble in everything from skiing to hiking, mountain biking to river rafting. Perhaps that's why the area is one of the fittest cities in the country.
When they're not enjoying the region's great outdoors, citizens take advantage of championship sports teams and cultural attractions, such as events at The Denver Performing Arts Complex-the largest such facility under one roof outside of New York City. To learn more about living in Denver, visit http://www.metrodenver.org/living-here
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.