Outpatient/Inpatient Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry Opportunities in Phoenix, Arizona
Banner Health is one of the country's premier, non-profit health care organizations is currently offering excellent employed practice opportunities for an Adult or Geriatric Psychiatrist in the thriving Phoenix metropolitan area. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities it serves: Join the growing team of employed physicians with the expansion of our Behavioral Health program and services at Banner Del Webb Medical Center.
- Qualified candidates must be ABMS/ABPN board certified or board eligible
- Monday-Friday Work week, 8am-5pm
- Geropsychiatry subspecialty & ECT certification preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment; one that thrives in a highly integrated and innovative setting; and above all a desire to focus on patient excellence
Banner Del Webb Medical Center (BDWMC) - Sun City West provides adult behavioral services in a 33 bed geriatric psychiatric unit and offers Somatic Therapy (ECT) to its patients. Banner Del Webb overall is a 404-bed full service hospital with over 600 physicians on staff, excels in providing acute medical and surgical services as well as intensive care, emergency and urgent care, inpatient /outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, neurology, orthopedics, oncology, urology, pulmonary, obstetrics and gynecology, extended care, outpatient diagnostic services, acute and outpatient rehabilitation services. A recently opened 175,000-square-foot, six-story tower makes Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center the eighth largest hospital in Arizona.
Banner Health's Total Compensation package includes:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME plus allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
CLICK HERE TO APPLY WITH YOUR CV AND TRACK YOUR PROGRESS