SIH's established GI practice is seeking an ERCP trained physician.
We are looking for physicians who are passionate about rural health and want to become champions of our culture, contributing to its long-term growth and success.
Physicians should be able to treat disorders that affect:
- Upper GI
- Lower GI
- Liver disease
- Pancreas and gallbladder
Forward-thinking and financially strong, SIH prides itself in fostering leaders, promoting teamwork, and providing quality care coordination and transitions. Our passionate and strategic administration, alongside our friendly, skilled, and patient-focused staff, work together to cultivate a supportive and positive working environment.
- SIH is not-for-profit and the largest provider of charity care and community benefits in southern Illinois
- Region's largest and most accomplished healthcare system with over 3,800 employees including over 300 employed providers
- Physician engagement surveys analyze our opportunities and focus our actions for improvement
- System-wide Epic EMR
- 350,000 patient population
- Hospital employed, with generous compensation and benefits package
- Free, on-site hospital and clinic parking