Palliative Care Physician in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Parkview Health is actively recruiting for an additional Palliative Care physician. Join an interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals committed to providing expert consultation for in patients with serious, life threatening or end of life illness.
Our current team consists of 3 physicians and 7 advanced practice providers. We currently cover Parkview Regional Medical Center and Parkview Randallia campuses and are currently working to build an outpatient practice.
- Fast growing practice with opportunities for physician to work in a variety of settings:
inpatient, clinic, nursing home, hospice, and/or geriatrics
- Compassionate comprehensive team inclusive of chaplains, social workers and pharmacy
- First in the state to become Certified by The Joint Commission
- Respecting Choices/ Advance Care Planning/ person-centered care
- Members of CAPC & NHPCO
- Physician lead organization
- Minimal call schedule requirements
- Strong organizational and leadership support
Excellent benefit package including highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Contact Susan Dillon at Susan.Dillon@parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Parkview Health is a not-for-profit, community-based health system serving a northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio population of more than 895,000. With more than 12,000 employees, we’re the region’s largest employer.
Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne operates the Samaritan Flight Program and a hospital-based hospitalist and intensivist/eICU® program. Latest technology includes, daVinci® Robotic Surgery for cardiovascular, urological, gynecological and colorectal surgery and CyberKnife® at the Parkview Cancer Institute.
As northeast Indiana’s healthcare leader, our employees exemplify the values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility, Teamwork and Stewardship. Our corporate culture embraces the diversity of employees, physicians and patients within each facility.
Parkview employees and physicians have earned the following certifications and accreditations:
- Magnet status
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Centers
- Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
Parkview Health is northeast Indiana’s largest not-for-profit healthcare provider, guided by a mission to improve the health of the communities we serve. Our clinical teams provide compassionate care, equipped with state-of-the-art technology and facilities.
Parkview Health Hospitals:
- Parkview Regional Medical Center, Fort Wayne, including:
- Parkview Hospital Randallia, Fort Wayne, including
- Parkview Huntington Hospital, Huntington
- Parkview Noble Hospital, Kendallville
- Parkview LaGrange Hospital, LaGrange
- Parkview Wabash Hospital, Wabash
- Parkview Whitley Hospital, Columbia City
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Click here for additional Quality Awards Parkview Health has received
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here