Founded in 1980, our group of over 90 providers, is a multi-specialty group serving the communities of Johnson County, Kansas with locations in Overland Park, Stanley, Lenexa, and Olathe. Our approach to care is faith-based with the mission of treating the 'whole' person--body, mind and spirit. This practice opportunity offers the ideal candidate the ability to grow a strong, vibrant, full-spectrum Family Medicine practice and tailor his or her practice to their clinical interests and practice preferences.
As a Patient Centered Medical Home, we offer a variety of services that often times are not provided in a suburban family medicine practice setting including but not limited to acute care/walk-in clinic, Anti-Coagulation Therapy clinic, cardiovascular imaging, dietary and nutrition services, functional medicine, endoscopy services and full-service laboratory, radiology and imaging services. Additionally, our research department allows us to better serve the healthcare needs of our community and the pharmaceutical industry by participating in clinical trials. This reflects our commitment to offering patients the most up-to-date medications and treatment options available.
This is a unique opportunity to impact one of the fastest growing communities in the country! Below are a few facts about College Park Family Care Center, as well as the position itself:
* Comprehensive Family Medicine practice with a variety of advanced services offered within the practice setting
* Great work/life balance with the ability to offer a minimum of 1:10 call rotation;
* A multi-specialty structure with supporting subspecialists including general surgery, orthopedic surgery, neurology, dermatology, allergy and podiatry;
* Ability to incorporate Obstetrics while living and working in a suburban community setting with back-up C-section support provided by OBGYNS aligned with College Park;
* Ability to incorporate procedures based on clinical interests and practice preferences including but not limited to colposcopies, endoscopies, vasectomies, minor surgeries, etc.;
* Access to advanced in-house technologies including advanced diagnostic and imaging services like: 3D mammography, echos, nuclear stress tests, digital x-ray, and ultrasound;
* 7+ locations in Johnson County to better serve the community;
* Over 120,000 active patient charts allowing a physician to establish a practice quickly;
* Access to advanced practice providers like PAs and NPs to promote efficiency;
* Tenured clinical and non-clinical support staff with peer physician support to allow for a successful transition from training to practice;
* Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits available.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 350-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians. Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women's Center with a Level III NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. With the support of 700+ physicians and 1300+ staff, we offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
Services include but are not limited to:
Ambulatory surgery centers
Cardiology including a state of the art Electrophysiology program
Education and support groups
Emergency services with a nationally accredited Level II Trauma Center and dedicated Pediatric ER
Joint replacement program
Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Pediatric services featuring the only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Johnson County
Pulmonary & respiratory services
Sleep Lab & Sleep Disorder Center
Sports Medicine featuring a concussion management program
Surgical services including Center for Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
Women's Center with comprehensive services including a dedicated antepartum unit, fetal surgery and onsite Perinatologists
About Kansas City
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion-regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast-check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
* Overland Park, Kansas comes in at No. 6 and is consistently ranked as one of the best cities for raising children, growing up and retiring, according to CBS News. According to Livability, amenities are plentiful in Overland Park and Johnson County, with 83 parks and open spaces, four small lakes and six sports facilities. It has been rated by Livability.com as the Top Soccer City in the country, with a $36 million soccer facility that's considered one-of-a-kind.