Neuro Psychiatrist, Chicago Suburbs
Seeking Neuro Psychiatrist in Chicago Suburbs
You will find this to be one of the best opportunities in the Chicago area. Linden Oaks Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Neuro Psychiatrist. Linden Oaks Medical Group established in 2005. There are 17 Highly Trained BC Psychiatrists, 5 Mental Health Nurse Practitioners & 3 Physician Assistants in 6 sites in the west suburbs.
- Practice Opportunities in: Elmhurst, Naperville and Plainfield
- Full Time, Lifestyle friendly
- Call 1:8; Rounding at 1 Hospital with 101 licensed beds with a robust outpatient program
- EMR: Epic
- Market Competitive Compensation
- Robust Benefits Package: Malpractice Coverage with tail, CME Allowance, 5 Weeks Vacation, Health (HMO/PPO), Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k), 457(b), Fitness Center Membership, etc.!
Interested candidates may contact:
Linden Oaks Hospital:
Accredited by the Joint Commission, Linden Oaks is a behavioral Health facility affiliated with Edward-Elmhurst Healthcare, a 3 hospital system in the Chicago suburbs.
Linden Oaks offers inpatient, outpatient, and medication clinic services for mental health and substance abuse issues with specialized programs including: anxiety, adolescent care, eating disorders, detox and addictions, geriatric care, and a self injury.
Linden Oaks has been awarded the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission in 6 diseases– Addiction, Bipolar Disorders, Dementia, Depression, Eating Disorders, and Self-injury.
Linden Oaks has a 108-bed Inpatient facility in Naperville, IL as well as outpatient/medication clinics in Naperville, Hinsdale, Plainfield, Mokena, and St. Charles.
Linden Oaks is the first psychiatric hospital in Illinois and the Midwest to be honored with the American Nurses Association’s (ANA) Award for Outstanding Nursing Quality.