Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians Needed in Naples, FL!
Exceptional Opportunity for
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Group consists of 14 physicians and 6 Advanced Practitioners. NCH has two hospitals that the group covers; “Downtown campus” and “North campus” which are 9.1 miles away from one another and the clinics are at both locations.
BC/BE in Pulmonary and Critical Care
Interest in Sleep is a Plus!
Here are just a few reasons why over 200 providers have joined
The NCH Physician Group:
- Generous compensation & benefits
- wRVU/Quality Compensation Model
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation expenses
- Occurrence based-malpractice
- Get busy quickly with a network of over 130 employed physicians
- 401k match & fully funded 457b
- Built-in referral base
- Well-established hospital name in the community and just miles away from the beach
Board Certification required; board eligibility accepted if less than two years out of training.
*Candidates will not be accepted from outside firms at this time. Please do not solicit.
We are affiliated with the Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System (Not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Organization), and are the largest integrated multispecialty physician group in Collier County. Our vision is to be a world class leader of Excellence in Healthcare. Our mission; Helping everyone live a longer, happier, and healthier life.
NCH Downtown Naples Hospital and NCH North Naples Hospital provides personalized care for over 37,000 patients a year in our two-hospital, 716 bed system, 118,000 emergency visits, 3,300 births, approximately 400,000 patient encounters by the NCH Physician Group.
Established approximately 60 years ago, NCH's outstanding reputation is confirmed by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), in its award of accreditation to both NCH hospitals.
Naples Community Hospital is also a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network which provides the physicians of NCH Physician Group advanced tools for patient care and clinical collaboration, including:
- AskMayoExpert - A state-of-the-art online tool that makes available, at the point of care both inpatient and outpatient, Mayo Clinic's knowledge in disease management, clinical care guidelines, treatment recommendations and reference materials for a variety of medical conditions.
- eConsults - An electronic method for a Mayo specialist to answer focused questions about diagnosis or management through an electronic review of the patient's medical record, imaging studies, and laboratory tests that is achieved within 48 business hours or less.
Accomplishments and Recognition
- CMS: One of five in the state and only hospital in SW Florida awarded 5-stars for safety & quality
- American Heart Association “Get with the Guidelines” Stroke Designation 2017
- Agency for Healthcare Administration Comprehensive Stroke Center Designation 2015
- Blue Zones Project Worksite Certification, 2017
- Truven Healthcare Analytics: 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital, 2014 (www.truvenhealth.com)
- US News & World Report: Ranked #10 in FL, 2016; Ranked #9 in FL, 2015
- Most Wired: 2012 - 2017 (www.hhnmostwired.com/winners/index.dhtml)
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons: Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (Open Heart Surgery for Blocked Arteries) 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016 (www.sts.org/report-search-hospital-results-2013?page=21)
- The Leapfrog Group: Awarded Hospital Safety Score “A,” 2014, 2015; 2017: Baker campus - “B,” North Naples campus - “A” (www.leapfroggroup.org)
- Pathway to Excellence®: Third hospital in FL & only hospital in the region, 2013
- HealthGrades: #1 in Florida for Overall Cardiac Care 2010, 2013; #1 in Florida for Coronary Interventional Procedures, 2010-2013
- Voted Best Doctors, Nurses, Image, and Reputation by National Research Corp. - Consumer Choice Award, 2013
Naples is the Crown Jewel of
Perched on the Gulf of Mexico in southwest Florida, Naples is well known for its high-end shopping, world-class culture and sophisticated dining. But it's also an affordable family destination that appeals to nature lovers and beach aficionados.Boasting one of the nation's best sandboxes and calmest seas.
Naples is located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida.
Naples has the most golf holes per capita than any other city in the US. In fact, it’s known as the, “Golf Capitol of the World.”
Naples and the surrounding areas have been recognized worldwide as an angler’s paradise. It boasts over 37 miles of barrier island coastline extending from Naples south to Marco Island with some of the best fishing in the states.
There are over 100 art galleries
Naples is said to have more millionaires per capita than any other city in Florida, The town is well known for its large number of Fortune 500 CEO's residents
Family fun in the community and also a short drive from Disney World, Busch Gardens, Sea World, Legoland and other attractions!