Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center is currently recruiting for openings in Family Medicine. Candidates will be Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians that are looking to work in a thriving area. Outpatient only practice is available.
A career with Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center offers work-life balance in addition to:
- Competitive compensation package
- Signing bonus and stipend options available
- Educational Loan Assistance up to $125,000
- Relocation allowance up to $10,000
- $4,000 Annual CME Stipend
- Full benefits package, health, life, dental and vision
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement options
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center is an independently owned faith based health organization sponsored by the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary, providing a comprehensive range of acute medical services in a modern 137-bed facility. The hospital offers services to more than 30 specialties with approximately 100 Active Medical Staff in 33 health care centers in 7 counties. Memorial is the only hospital honored with the 2018 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the nation’s highest presidential honor for quality and performance excellence.