EXPANDING Palliative Care Practice
You are the future of patient-focused Palliative Care. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologist, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- JCAHO-accredited facility
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Palliative Care
- Join a team of 2 physicians, 2 APP's, and a dedicated Chaplain
- There is a hospice center on Unity's campus
- We are building our team to develop a longitudinal strategic plan to manage care across the continuum, help us bring the best care to our patients and their families.
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Pension Plan
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran