Seeking Talented Psychiatrist
Presence Medical Group is seeking a entrepreneurial-minded Psychiatrist to join our team and provide in- and out-patient services. The position delivers psychiatric healthcare to individuals, both adults and adolescents, in the full-service behavioral facility located on the campus of Presence Mercy Medical Center in Aurora, IL. This is an employed position with guaranteed income and full practice support.
The city of Aurora, IL offers residents a nationally recognized school system, exceptional health care facilities, high quality and affordable housing, and a rich cultural and artistic community.
As a member of Presence Medical Group, you’ll:
- Share our commitment to quality patient care
- Maintain a voice in your practice
- Have the opportunity to improve your work-life balance
- Access a wide referral network as part of Presence Health
- Continue professional growth through Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Receive a competitive compensation package
Presence Medical Group is a physician-led and professionally managed group of more than 300 primary and specialty physicians in more than 100 locations around Chicago and is a recognized leader in the delivery of healthcare. As a part of Presence Health, the second largest health system based in Illinois, you will enjoy many advantages that will support you in building your practice and enriching both your professional and personal life. We strive to provide compassionate holistic care to our patients and ensure that you—as their physician—receive the support you need to provide excellent care.
Join the Presence team and make a difference in healthcare by building relationships
If interested, please reach out to Carol Hartmann at email@example.com
Presence Mercy Medical Center's progressive technology and service provides a firm foundation to preserve and improve the health of the communities with regard to their physical, mental, spiritual and social well-being. Presence Mercy Medical Center features private rooms for inpatients and a state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center with robotic and minimally invasive surgery. The hospital is a certified Primary Stroke Center and is known for its Cardiovascular Institute for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of heart disease.
By the numbers
- Founded: 1911
- Licensed Beds: 293
- Physicians: 432
Key services include
- Level II trauma center
- Behavioral health and addictions
- Maternal/Child services with level II special care nursery
- Pediatric specialists and neonatologists from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- GI care
- Cardiovascular services including open heart surgery
- Da Vinci robotic surgery
- Joint replacement program
- Diabetes wellness center
- Occupational health and employer services