Internist w/ 80K Loan Repayment
Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician
Take Advantage of our Loan Repayment Program of up to 80K!
WellSpan Health, a four hospital health system in South Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Internist for our growing practice in Dover, PA. This is an opportunity to join a well-respected medical group with over 700 providers and low physician turnover. Wellspan is a top-rated integrated health system with a focus on a high-quality patient care.
About the Practice
- Seeking a BC/BE internist to provide full-time outpatient-only care
- Excellent schedule Monday through Thursday
- Practice has achieved recognition as a patient centered medical home
- Our positions are designed for lifestyle balance; call is shared among practices
- Competitive salary, sign on bonus and educational loan repayment program
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match
- Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Continuing Medical Education time off and stipend
- Physician-led medical group
- Abundant outdoor and cultural activities include golfing, hiking, symphony, museums, farmers markets and downtown access to a 42-mile recreation trail
- Located just one hour north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 90 minutes from Philadelphia.
- York is a family oriented community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates.
Click Here to view our practice website with physician profiles
Enjoy career satisfaction with a financially sound organization!
Please contact Ann Reid, Physician Recruiter, via email below.
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 170 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan “Working as One”
Click Here to Explore York Pennsylvania
Click Here to explore life in South Central Pennsylvania